Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

November 20, 2011, 04:01:56 PM #436 Last Edit: November 20, 2011, 04:03:34 PM by Christian_CAO
 :happy: happy birthday!! ◕ ヮ ◕

Scraggy is too cute  :D I agree. He looks like he's over Lucas  :laugh:
^3^

Quote from: ds22 on November 20, 2011, 03:58:07 PM
I'm guessing Lucas.
BTW, happy birthday.
you won :3
why over lucas? 2 things: he is perfect over lucas with his bones and scale, tried mario but he has to tall legs for scraggy lol.
also, lucas has pants bones :]

and thanks you 2 x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Happy Birthday! :D

also scraggy is looking good so far! I don't know exactly which abilities the character has, but compared to the original [google search] it looks really nice xDD

enjoy this day! x)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Happy birthday  :kdance:

Well, now finish the f**in Mewtwo xD

:P
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 20, 2011, 04:32:42 PM
Happy Birthday! :D

also scraggy is looking good so far! I don't know exactly which abilities the character has, but compared to the original [google search] it looks really nice xDD

enjoy this day! x)
thank you x3
in short: Scraggy is a Fighting and Dark pokemon, he is pretty bulky with high defence and high attack but he is not the fastest.
his "pants" is elactic and reduce damage if he drags them up onto his neck.
he evo into Scrafty which is same type as he is
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 04:40:54 PM
Happy birthday  :kdance:

Well, now finish the f**in Mewtwo xD

:P
thank you x3
I will but I in that situations I wanna test everything each 5 second :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

did mewtwo shaders finaly got fixed by the method of cloning?or havent tested yet?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Happy Birthday!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I always knew something was wrong with Ash...

@pikazz I'll send you recolors for Scraggy in a bit.

Happy birthday dude!
Btw Scraggy looks good!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on November 20, 2011, 06:46:58 PM
My birthday present:



what it is? :3 is it a perfect shaded tail? :D
it look likes it
Stupid Tinypic :C

guess pikazz gets a shaded fix mewtwo as a present :P xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes, it is xD

The solution: Rigging the tail from scratch, with a new skin modifier.

It looks like it wasn't normalized, there were zones in the tail with no weight at all. After normalizing, I've seen some shapes similar to the horrible shades there were, but I wasn't able to fix them even rewriting them. Removing the skin and rigging again succeeded.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial