Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 21, 2011, 09:18:08 PM
Then I won't use Bob-omb because I luv my dear Jiggs but I'll use Scraggy because I hate Lucas! ;)
I love jigglypuff, it's my brawlsona lol
but bob-omb is also love but he could be over someone else other than jigglypuff or kirby lol
Quote from: Flowteau on November 21, 2011, 09:21:23 PM
Do you have any idea who Scrafty could go over?
possible over luigi or ness like I said before,
want ganondorf but I see some flaws in that :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 21, 2011, 10:09:43 PM
I love jigglypuff, it's my brawlsona lol
but bob-omb is also love but he could be over someone else other than jigglypuff or kirby lolpossible over luigi or ness like I said before,
want ganondorf but I see some flaws in that :/
i think you should put evos over the same character if his pre evo is over lucas he should be over lucas too just my opinion
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 04:21:22 AM
It'll be weird using a psychic Scrafty lol

this can be fixed with PSA xPP lol
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 05:26:41 AM
No thank you I will keep Project M pure.

Okay no prob xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Scraggy need a weapon instead for Lucas treestick (which is a model attach to lucas) and since I seeing Scraggy as a child, I gave him the perfect weapon!

I gave him the cleffa doll :]
this is his SideSmash, smashing the opponent with his precious doll :3


the charge up on SideSmash


a special made Win2. instead for lucas old treestick poking with in on the ground, he is hugging his doll with happyness x3
the win2 will propely not affect desync in game so it will come with the special win2 :3
Quote from: Carnage on November 21, 2011, 10:44:55 PM
i think you should put evos over the same character if his pre evo is over lucas he should be over lucas too just my opinion
not mine :/
it would look awkward if they are exactly like, it's like I moving exactly now as I am when I am 60-70 years.
Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 04:21:22 AM
It'll be weird using a psychic Scrafty lol
I know but lucas has acually some kicks to give o:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I don't think Scrafty shoukd go over Lucas too because then we couldn't have a Scraggy vs Scrafty battle and lovers of both wouldn't be satisfied...I personally prefer Scraggy xD

I want Scraggy!!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 22, 2011, 06:17:41 PM #489 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 06:21:56 PM by Christian_CAO
That is the cutest thing ever (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Scraggy is definitely a keeper.  ;D

Talking about Scrafty? I agree that it shouldn't go with Scraggy over Lucas. If I recall, I remember you posting something up front in the OP about considering putting him over Luigi.

I also remember you posting something about him going over Ganondorf, but that there will be foreseeable problems. What kinds of problems are you expecting? Is it that Scrafty's legs are so low to the ground that it wouldn't look good over Ganon due to his obvious height and leg length? Or is it his pants-skin...thingy?

I'm not sure if editing his bones would do anything to help it. A size mod might help but you might not want it to de-sync Wi-Fi...  Or if you'd want to do that. De-syncing Wi-Fi isn't really that big of a deal. Online in Brawl is terrible anyway... but, that's if and when you start working on Scrafty.  ;)

How're things going for you nowadays anyway?  :)
^3^

I would want him over Link.I have Rayman over Luigi (I won't delete him,it's my childhood hero algon with Crash bandicoot xD).

Link's sword could resemble Slash and when the sword hits many times the enemy it could be
Poison Jab (Scrafty can learn it, just checked).

Too,what about Jynx over Peach?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: pikazz on November 22, 2011, 10:50:49 AM
:3not mine :/
it would look awkward if they are exactly like, it's like I moving exactly now as I am when I am 60-70 years
But evolutions have pre evos attacks also so i guess you dont like squirtle evo line over squirtle same with charizard and ivisaur and you wanted riolu not to be over lucario? i just say this because this was the reason one slot size mod was invented :P for example you made a psa for scraggy you could have one slot  Scrafty  this is just the way i was thinking dont get me wrong its just my opinion but choose wohever you think it fits better.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If Scrafty and Scraggy are both one-slot, then it's fine if they're both over Lucas.

On a side note, Scrafty will debut in this weekend's Pokémon episode! It will have a curious interaction with Ash's Scraggy. :]

Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 07:41:53 PM
If Scrafty and Scraggy are both one-slot, then it's fine if they're both over Lucas.

On a side note, Scrafty will debut in this weekend's Pokémon episode! It will have a curious interaction with Ash's Scraggy. :]
It's not okay! I want to have both Scraggy and Scrafty with their own recolors! I want my hacks to be as real characters: well done (like imports) and with their recolors,CSPs and all that
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Hey guise, whenever I download something, it doesn't show up in my downloads count on my profile. What up with that? Also, seeing that you're able to put the cleffa doll into the game, is it possible for you to make a taunt/victory of Scrafty pulling his hood up? Or maybe just a seperate texture of him with the hood on?