Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
Hey guise, whenever I download something, it doesn't show up in my downloads count on my profile. What up with that? Also, seeing that you're able to put the cleffa doll into the game, is it possible for you to make a taunt/victory of Scrafty pulling his hood up? Or maybe just a seperate texture of him with the hood on?
download acc counts how many hacks with your name ppl downloaded not how many you downloaded lol i was thinking about that but i dont know if pikazz has enough bones to  mess around with the skin lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why don't you make the two forms of Shaymin to go over Zelda and Sheik? That's the only Pokémon I can think of who could fit the transformation between those two...
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 22, 2011, 08:49:55 PM
Why don't you make the two forms of Shaymin to go over Zelda and Sheik? That's the only Pokémon I can think of who could fit the transformation between those two...
they would look awful with zelda sheik animations lol shamin should fit ivisaur being quadroped and grass
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2011, 08:53:30 PM
they would look awful with zelda sheik animations lol shamin should fit ivisaur being quadroped and grass
Yes but I wanted a two-form pokemon to fit Z/S
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


WHO'S THAT POKEMON?
and who is it over? :]
Quote from: Christian_CAO on November 22, 2011, 06:17:41 PM
That is the cutest thing ever (´◉◞౪◟◉)

Scraggy is definitely a keeper.  ;D

Talking about Scrafty? I agree that it shouldn't go with Scraggy over Lucas. If I recall, I remember you posting something up front in the OP about considering putting him over Luigi.

I also remember you posting something about him going over Ganondorf, but that there will be foreseeable problems. What kinds of problems are you expecting? Is it that Scrafty's legs are so low to the ground that it wouldn't look good over Ganon due to his obvious height and leg length? Or is it his pants-skin...thingy?

I'm not sure if editing his bones would do anything to help it. A size mod might help but you might not want it to de-sync Wi-Fi...  Or if you'd want to do that. De-syncing Wi-Fi isn't really that big of a deal. Online in Brawl is terrible anyway... but, that's if and when you start working on Scrafty.  ;)

How're things going for you nowadays anyway?  :)
lol thank you xD

it's that you said about ganon. the problem is his legs and bone struckture, otherwise scrafty will be named "longfty" and he would be look pretty awkward if I trying to get him one-slot.
Luigi would be good because of his bonestruckture and animations, it fits him pretty good.
ness is slightly better than luigi because he has a better bonestruckture but the animations to it doesn't fit it's personallity D:
lucas is a other good example but I have already scraggy over him, trying to get all my hacks over other characters if possible.

Quote from: Flowteau on November 22, 2011, 07:52:12 PM
Also, seeing that you're able to put the cleffa doll into the game, is it possible for you to make a taunt/victory of Scrafty pulling his hood up? Or maybe just a seperate texture of him with the hood on?
I dont know if possible cause the hood was never used in PP2 so there is no extra object for it D:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Soneek on November 22, 2011, 09:17:29 PM
Who is
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
over? Lol
that's I want the other to guess so I dont tell it now :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 22, 2011, 09:24:51 PM
that's I want the other to guess so I dont tell it now :3
wolf is the best fit xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

That isnt Meowth, its Caterpie, duh

jk

im guessing....
over Luigi?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's mew and it's over Squirtle :P
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 22, 2011, 10:07:45 PM #505 Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 10:09:07 PM by ds22
I'm guessing he's over Ness...?
Hard to tell from looking at the render.

THE POKEMON IS!
MEOWTH!

and he is rigged over toon link!
no one guessed about the rigging right so no one will get cookie >:3
but I guess you thinking "hey, how about the sword?"
easy peasy, already fixed~

The cat is living to his dreams!
(someone gets the referance?)

Quote from: Carnage on November 22, 2011, 09:41:50 PM
wolf is the best fit xD
attackwise with claws but not the bone struckture :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Its from Pokemon Channel :3

Also, My amy PSA will look weird with meowth. *downloads when this is complete*
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on November 23, 2011, 12:57:42 AM
Its from Pokemon Channel :3

Also, My amy PSA will look weird with meowth. *downloads when this is complete*
congratulations! you just won yourself a cookie :3
*gives cookie*
Stupid Tinypic :C

:3 thanks youz! I look forward to meowth and I feel smartz :D
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.