Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

yeay! soon (around 6 hours) I will be able to take ingame pics of every rig I have done, especially mewtwo! :3

and I expect PSA on my rigs :srs: :happy:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 23, 2011, 06:03:23 AM
yeay! soon (around 6 hours) I will be able to take ingame pics of every rig I have done, especially mewtwo! :3

and I expect PSA on my rigs :srs: :happy:
well agfan is making an updated mewtwo psa and bowser really doesnt need a psa since its bowser lol of course scraggy is the one needind a psa the most.hope to see that mewtwo on the vault soon :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was hoping for Meowth to be over Wolf but yeah.. the bone structure..

Quote from: Flowteau on November 23, 2011, 03:44:47 AM
Hey XXDrak, Gen 5 is awesome, isn't it?
I prefer 3rd generation but 5th is awesome too! I love scraggy and my starter was Oshawott so that's why they are on my avatar and sig
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Carnage on November 23, 2011, 07:41:12 AM
well agfan is making an updated mewtwo psa

yep xD
that's right... a REALLY updated one xD

@pikazz I wish you luck while testing your imports, dude. x)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




@Pikazz
Great! Can't wait for Mewtwo! :af2:

Also, Gen 5 was really good. Better than Gen 4, in my opinion.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Here is the test:

Mewtwo: Forgot to change into the newest so I tested a old one ^^;

Bob-bubby: same here.

Bowser: Freeze after 2 sec on CSS.

Scraggy: Great! but he needs to fix his shadings on both his body and dolly.
I forgot to take a pic lol

Meowth: works great!

perfect shading! but little to big to be a meowth lol.
but when I ended the game and went out from no result screen, it froze.

will correct the files of mewtwo and bob-buddy and test those and test scraggy and meowth on other stages
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 23, 2011, 06:03:23 AM
yeay! soon (around 6 hours) I will be able to take ingame pics of every rig I have done, especially mewtwo! :3

and I expect PSA on my rigs :srs: :happy:
I could make a PSA for Scraggy.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 23, 2011, 04:08:18 PM
I could make a PSA for Scraggy.
That'd be totally AWESOME!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


Quote from: pikazz on November 23, 2011, 03:32:08 PM
Here is the test:
Mewtwo: Forgot to change into the newest so I tested a old one ^^;

lol

Quote from: pikazz on November 23, 2011, 03:32:08 PM
Bowser: Freeze after 2 sec on CSS.

:oshi:
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




November 23, 2011, 06:54:15 PM #522 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 06:59:10 PM by pikazz
Mewtwo: tested once more with almost right version.
he is more brighter than before I did the "fix"
and he got the nasty miscolor and his rightshoulder is weird O.o
and something is about my rigging D:
it's like a object that doesn't have any rigging but I know I have DX
will rerig once more sadly without dat "fix" from scratch on his tail and arms.

Scraggy: I FOUND OUT WHATS CAUSING THE MISCOLOR GLITCH!





I played scraggy though whole classic after bugs, no one found :D (if you count out I forgot to change visibility bone on cleffadoll)

the solution was easier than I excepted O.o
will do this instead on mewtwo after I have rig it once more
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 23, 2011, 07:11:38 PM #523 Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 07:13:43 PM by Carnage
so mewtwo is getting rigged again? hope this time its for good since hes been rigged and reriged alot of times :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! I LOVE Scraggy!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]