Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
so finally mewtwo is fixed shading wise xD and rigg looks good he doesnt clip the ground with his feets and his taill doesnt break preety good work there pikazz we are all waiting for the release :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I believe I have an release day and it's when the metal texture is complete and not a glitchy one!
when is COMPLETE!

OH SWEET BABY JESUS
Stupid Tinypic :C

Can't wait for Scraggy and Mewtwo! Mewtwo is just amazing just I hope you'll remove the aura on his hands and make his shadow ball purple...

And as for Scraggy it's looking EPIC! I think a shamsh attack should be headbutt because he uses Headbutt to everyone all the time!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
Can't wait for Scraggy and Mewtwo! Mewtwo is just amazing just I hope you'll remove the aura on his hands and make his shadow ball purple...

And as for Scraggy it's looking EPIC! I think a shamsh attack should be headbutt because he uses Headbutt to everyone all the time!

This would require PSA work ^^
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe it could be an animation ^
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Well , I actually mean this :
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
Mewtwo is just amazing just I hope you'll remove the aura on his hands and make his shadow ball purple...

This would require PSA work
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 25, 2011, 02:06:46 PM
Well , I actually mean this :
This would require PSA work
Ah,so aura does require it too? well its better since ill use the PSA from PM
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Abbi. on November 25, 2011, 02:06:46 PM
Well , I actually mean this :
This would require PSA work

I'm working in the PSA already.

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 02:14:02 PM
Ah,so aura does require it too? well its better since ill use the PSA from PM

PSA from PM? well you don't..... I'm working on the PSA already!
Read this: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
Better.... take care of Scraggy, he really needs one! Mewtwo is almost done already xP


@Pikazz I PM you with a surprise :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Yes,we need a Scraggy PSA ready for its release! Wasn't KTH doing one?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 02:40:36 PM
Yes,we need a Scraggy PSA ready for its release! Wasn't KTH doing one?

I don't know, but KingJigglypuff said he was going to work on it, if I'm not mistaken.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Nice,he's a great PSAer
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]




AGFanProduction, I will look at it soon :3
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: pikazz on November 25, 2011, 03:59:05 PM



AGFanProduction, I will look at it soon :3

thanks dude but it stills as a beta cuz It doesn't has the new textures you added so... x)

btw I cannot contain myself... THIS LOOKS AWESOME! :33 *hands down*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: Sonfernape on November 25, 2011, 04:03:12 PM
That's a sexy metal texture. 0_0
yeah :3
but sadly, only his eyes and thing on his foot (round ball thingy) is the only metal texture that follows the camera D:
Stupid Tinypic :C