Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
You are [censored]ing amazing, Pikazz.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


pikazz thats one of the better metal textures i ever saw in imports it really look metal shiny and all thats simply epic xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I have an ida for you: Dragonite over Yoshi
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

lol, thanks everyone :3
to those who wanna do the same metaltexture as me and can't wait until the next BB release.
follow this tutorial: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36191.0
with my extra step: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36191.msg753694#msg753694

Quote from: Carnage on November 25, 2011, 04:23:13 PM
pikazz thats one of the better metal textures i ever saw in imports it really look metal shiny and all thats simply epic xD
thanks xD
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 04:43:53 PM
I have an ida for you: Dragonite over Yoshi
I actually though a one slot Dry bones over yoshi
and Dry Bowser over Bowser lol xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

what about Dragonite over Charizard? xD


1 slot
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 25, 2011, 07:00:01 PM
what about Dragonite over Charizard? xD


1 slot
Good idea but my goal would be to get a Brawl full of Pokémon and I wanna replace every non-pokemon character with a pokemon :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

November 26, 2011, 03:27:23 PM #591 Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 06:51:38 AM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 25, 2011, 09:43:49 PM
Good idea but my goal would be to get a Brawl full of Pokémon and I wanna replace every non-pokemon character with a pokemon :D

hmmm I don't lol the Charizard Model port over Fox some kind of the Carchar hack by KJP. that would be your best choice if you want Dragonite.

also pikazz any progress about Mewtwo? :3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on November 26, 2011, 03:27:23 PM
also pikazz any progress about Mewtwo? :3
I haven't done more about it cause right now it's only left is making the metaltexture follow camera D:

I know where it lies in but I need to wait on BB to make it possible :[
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 26, 2011, 08:53:35 PM
I haven't done more about it cause right now it's only left is making the metaltexture follow camera D:

I know where it lies in but I need to wait on BB to make it possible :[
really you are only releasing him with the next brawlbox update? that might take a awhile since bj96 is incorporating psa,objimporter and some other fixes it might take quite a while :S well atleast try to find out why bowser frooze and im my opininon that mewtwo is more than ready to brawl xD i wanted to see if i could port him over luigi since some lucario vertex dont like to be ported so i was curious to see how this mewtwo would behave himself :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Patience Carnage we will be able to play with that awesome import when it get finished. :)
Also I can take this as and adventage for the Melee PSA so while pikazz is waiting for new BB I can finish the vertex version and release it, receive feedback and make sure that it is going to play well for the people and also to make sure that the imported PSA over the new model is going to be the hack of the century.

Take your time for Mewtwo dude meanwhile you should take a break for it dude you deserve it very well, and if you don't maybe you could find the reason of why Bowser froze in game. :)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




stop torturing us with sexy previews. D:
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Well,now that we know ho Mewtwo is going,what about Scraggy? Mewtwo and Scraggy are you biggest projects now I think!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 27, 2011, 12:35:14 AM
Well,now that we know ho Mewtwo is going,what about Scraggy? Mewtwo and Scraggy are you biggest projects now I think!
mewtwo and scraggy is the same level, they only missing the perfect metal texture with it follow the camera D:
but mewtwo has a higher priotiry than scraggy D:

Meowth has YelloweyesEyes, PAT0 and metaltexture left.

Bob-omb buddy has much left to do and bowser yet freeze the game
Stupid Tinypic :C

Nice so the two projects I am looking forward to are the same level! Why don't you just release them at the same time? That would be awesome!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 27, 2011, 01:01:39 PM
Nice so the two projects I am looking forward to are the same level! Why don't you just release them at the same time? That would be awesome!
I know, that would be awesome xD

why does bowser freeze ingame D:
Stupid Tinypic :C