Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Pikazz, you probably did checked this already, but did you make sure that Bowser has both .pcs and .pac?

I believe I found the problem!

I dont think the koopa.pac is suppose to have over 1900kB D:

how can I decrease size on model? :<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 27, 2011, 09:56:43 PM
I believe I found the problem!

I dont think the koopa.pac is suppose to have over 1900kB D:

how can I decrease size on model? :<
how can a n64 model have 1.9 mb? i dont think you can reduce vertices since i bet he is low on that department but i heard you can reduce the textures to save filezize
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.







need a extra shell for things like his Bup and Nair ect D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

It's going great!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

so was it filesize pikazz?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks great so far :)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I can't fix his arms D;
Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2011, 01:59:00 PM
so was it filesize pikazz?
yeah, it was xD
forgot to remove bowsers original texture and had 2 textures of bowser 64 xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Finally it works now :D
are you adding the second shell too ? ( if possible )
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on November 28, 2011, 02:01:23 PM
I can't fix his arms D;yeah, it was xD
forgot to remove bowsers original texture and had 2 textures of bowser 64 xD
glad you figure it out but you wont release anything until the next version of brawlbox right? its a shame i really wanted to test that bowser he looks epic dont know what you will do about the shell maybe you can edit the n64 model so its shell only?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

LOL
N64 Bowser looks awesome :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Scraggy and Mewtwo need more love :oshi:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I like it I'm sure I will be greeeting this in my SD card ... Someday lol x3
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0