Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Bowser 64 looks epic but it would be nice if you finished Mewtwo first.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 28, 2011, 06:18:02 PM
Bowser 64 looks epic but it would be nice if you finished Mewtwo first.
mewtwo is finished pikazz is waiting for the next brawlbox to make the metal texture be perfect wich i think the one he made looks already perfect but hey pikazz is a perfeccionist :P so he will only release mewtwo and scraggy so we can only wait for now, sadly  when we wait for something we want  its like time never moves :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not release Mewtwo and Scraggy if they're finished, except for the metal texture? Most people in the Smash hacking community play with items off to begin with. I know that I personally will never see this or any other hack's metal texture, finished or not. Why not just release this as a near-finished beta and then release the metal fix as an update later? We're not dealing with something that can never be updated, once released.

Just my two cents. Good job on everything, so far.

Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2011, 06:23:01 PM
mewtwo is finished pikazz is waiting for the next brawlbox to make the metal texture be perfect wich i think the one he made looks already perfect but hey pikazz is a perfeccionist :P so he will only release mewtwo and scraggy so we can only wait for now sadly and when we wait for something we want  its like time never moves :P
well, kinda perfectionist I am xD
especiall when it comes to movies and things like hacks xD

Oshtoby: you got a point there :>.>:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 28, 2011, 09:08:38 PM
well, kinda perfectionist I am xD
especiall when it comes to movies and things like hacks xD

Oshtoby: you got a point there :>.>:
yes he does i think everyone would want you to reconsider updating them in the future :P also should you rig  bowser extra shell  before rigging arms and such?Since i think i readed if you add the shell later it will destroy the rig its that true??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on November 28, 2011, 09:19:59 PM
yes he does i think everyone would want you to reconsider updating them in the future :P also should you rig  bowser extra shell  before rigging arms and such?Since i think i readed if you add the shell later it will destroy the rig its that true??
ya, it will destroy the rig if he doesnt do the extra shell
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: pikazz on November 28, 2011, 09:08:38 PM

Oshtoby: you got a point there :>.>:
soooooo you'll release them now? :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I wanna do this characters, I have some though on some but I dont know about petey piranha :U







over who and why?
Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 28, 2011, 09:28:29 PM
soooooo you'll release them now? :af2:
no :srs:
Stupid Tinypic :C

November 28, 2011, 09:40:46 PM #623 Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 09:47:03 PM by AGFanProduction
Quote from: pikazz on November 28, 2011, 09:38:42 PM
no :srs:

Glad to hear that xD

also I vote for Petey Piranha! (maybe over DK? :D )



Over DK because of his massive size and I don't think he would get some kind of special like Fire or darkness! xD
I mostly vote on him over DK!

Edit: another crazy option would be Wario because of his attacks in where he eats you, that would fit well with Petey's Model head. xD
he is also fat as well!
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





If you do petey do him on Wario.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

This:
Quote from: Oshtoby on November 28, 2011, 09:00:58 PM
Why not release Mewtwo and Scraggy if they're finished, except for the metal texture? Most people in the Smash hacking community play with items off to begin with. I know that I personally will never see this or any other hack's metal texture, finished or not. Why not just release this as a near-finished beta and then release the metal fix as an update later? We're not dealing with something that can never be updated, once released.

Just my two cents. Good job on everything, so far.
Is a very good point.
I mean, in Mewtwo's case he is already more advanced then most hacks I've seen in the BrawlVault and the next BBox update release date is still TBA.
You should at least take in consideration that perfectionism in the current situation can go up to a certain point.

Just throwing it out there, as it is still your import (a very good import I have to say) and your decision.

the only problem I see with petey over wario is his neck D:


also, I wanna do this guy aswell!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 28, 2011, 09:38:42 PM

For all things righteous with the world, PLEASE put Magikoopa over Toon Link. I will love you forever.  (You can put the magic wand he uses in the other hand, cause Link's left handed, that way it can replace his sword)

OMG you wanna make MANY characters!!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]