Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
^becouse he maybe hasn't got a model of him ...

And I think Dry Bones would fit better over Olimar ( Size ) or Lucas xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on November 29, 2011, 03:24:30 PM
^becouse he maybe hasn't got a model of him ...
Globox is awesome and it may be easy to get Globox's model from Rayman 3
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

sorry but I dont do requests D:
but I can take ideas to do, yes but it's not sure I will do them

WHY! I AM ANGRY TODAY, MY PREMIERE IS BAD D8<
AND I USED IT TO DO A MOVIE TO MEWTWO, I AM ANRGYYY
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 29, 2011, 03:59:38 PM
sorry but I dont do requests D:
but I can take ideas to do, yes but it's not sure I will do them

WHY! I AM ANGRY TODAY, MY PREMIERE IS BAD D8<
AND I USED IT TO DO A MOVIE TO MEWTWO, I AM ANRGYYY
I don't get it xD that in capital letters
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 29, 2011, 04:04:17 PM
I don't get it xD that in capital letters
my premiere pro cs4 went into a error I have conquer 2 times before D:
always end up I need to reinstall it but it's impossible to reinstall it now ;_;

ooooh! now I am happy~ :D
over 10 000!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 29, 2011, 07:31:50 PM
my premiere pro cs4 went into a error I have conquer 2 times before D:
always end up I need to reinstall it but it's impossible to reinstall it now ;_;

ooooh! now I am happy~ :D
over 10 000!
OH NOOOO! SO NOW WE WON'T HAVE A VIDEO OF MEWTWO?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on November 29, 2011, 07:39:13 PM
OH NOOOO! SO NOW WE WON'T HAVE A VIDEO OF MEWTWO?
never say never my dear friend :3

but I dont know who I should do first?
Petey or Dry Bones :/
still dont know who dry bones will be over for the best with both bonetree and original character movement :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 29, 2011, 09:16:33 PM
I dont know who I should do first?
Petey or Dry Bones :/

I choose Petey x)
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




I'd do Petey first,it's awesome :af2:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

so petey it is.

but I still don't know about dry bones :/
I want him over yoshi but he might look awkward :/
maybe over luigi/mario/ ness.

why? I wanna make every object on him singlebinded so you can animate him "collapsing" xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on November 29, 2011, 10:16:40 PM
so petey it is.

but I still don't know about dry bones :/
I want him over yoshi but he might look awkward :/
maybe over luigi/mario/ ness.

why? I wanna make every object on him singlebinded so you can animate him "collapsing" xD

You should think about the dry bones stuff when you finish Petey, more ideas will come these days and for while you're working on Petey.
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




yeah , Dry bones wouldn't fit over Yoshi , I think Lucas/Ness or even Olimar would fit good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

WIP petey piranha over wario.
however, you need to port him on animations :<
cause I wanted his mouth moveable and it would be impossible is I haven't move his head bone







unported version


(Up smash attack lol)
Stupid Tinypic :C

It looks pretty good waiting for new news!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]