Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on November 30, 2011, 01:11:07 PM
WIP petey piranha over wario.
however, you need to port him on animations :<
cause I wanted his mouth moveable and it would be impossible is I haven't move his head bone




Ohhohoho! x333 This baby is soo... COOL!

I would like to offer myself to port the animations (and maybe a Quick PSA for him xD)
but I'm busy with Ghost Rider and Mewtwo PSAs :C

but... we will see xDDD

keep it up! *Gets Hype*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




how many models will you do before upload any pikazz?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I feeling kinda guilty because Nanobuds making one Petey aswell before me but brawl version and I dont wanna be a theif :<
so I putting petey on "hold" for now if it's okay for him is I do it :<

but that leaves me to making Dry bones until I know it's really okay!
but I dont know who is the best do to it over :/
want a good bonetree AND with a good Moveset from the beginning and animations ect :/

I thinking either luigi, yoshi or ness :/
Quote from: Mariodk on November 30, 2011, 05:22:34 PM
how many models will you do before upload any pikazz?
surprise~ I will not tell you~
Stupid Tinypic :C

xD I have to say that jigglypuff avatar makes you look innocent and kind (in a good way :af2:)
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I don't think Yoshi fits well for Dry Bones
Luigi and Ness sound good ( Luigi is maybe a bit to tall , but still fits ) xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If not Yoshi I can see Luigi fitting.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

will try it over luigi xD

also, post 666!

XXDrakWolfXX: offtopic but even my brawlsona (Jigglypuff) might look cute but he has the ability to control dreams like nightmares or happiest dream o:
better watch out
Stupid Tinypic :C

Petey looks awesome! If you can get his mouth to work properly, you will be my hero.

Quote from: pikazz on November 30, 2011, 06:19:17 PM

XXDrakWolfXX: offtopic but even my brawlsona (Jigglypuff) might look cute but he has the ability to control dreams like nightmares or happiest dream o:
better watch out
I know I'm a pokefan xD I LOVE Jigglypuff!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

DRY BONES OVER LUIGI!



(driving a invisible bike)

this character is ALMOST only singlebinded EXCEPT for his shoes and gloves so it's easy to animate he losing his head, body or something like that xD
his eyes is disabled for the moment cause I am making stuff about it xD

expect a ingame pic soon or tomorrow lol xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

pikazz your making alot of characters without releasing none you are killing us with all the epic previews xD your just messing with us all :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looks great! ... except that I see some clipping with his arms.

I hope you can fix that. /:

I also hope you can include his eyes. XD

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 30, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
Looks great! ... except that I see some clipping with his arms.

I hope you can fix that. /:

I also hope you can include his eyes. XD
you will see what I mean with eyes when I get ingame pic <w<

and nope, can't fix the clipping on his arms D: if I did some rigging on them, it will be pretty weird to see bones have weight O.o it's not just skin you know xD

Carnage: You will see soon <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Gamma Ridley on November 30, 2011, 10:26:11 PM
Looks great! ... except that I see some clipping with his arms.

I hope you can fix that. /:

I also hope you can include his eyes. XD
But when he releases it we will have tons of new hacks.Just that I can't put Dry Bones because I already have Rayman and Crash Bandicoot over Luigi :S I wanted Crash to be ported xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

INGAME PICS
the one who figure out what I am trying to do will win 10 cookies :3



Stupid Tinypic :C