Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
By all means, take as much time as you want. Just let us know what's going on, please! :)

Quote from: pikazz on December 02, 2011, 10:45:08 PM
okay this is it:

I waiting for something about both Mewtwo and scraggy so I can't release them that I want :/
Meowth is finished but need to get PAT0s

Pink Bob-omb haven't done much more :/

Bowser 64 is pretty much done and thinking of releasing it already now!

Petey needs better rigging with his leaves and need miscolor fix

Dry bones need a SRT0 before release!

also, everyone has not the best metal texture.

Should I Release bowser 64 as a "forgive me for delay on mewtwo and scraggy?"
cause I really want dat thingy before I release mewtwo :/
does bowser 64 has the extra shell already?? if so i want him badly  xD and if hes finished then there is no such thing as a forgive release if a project gets done before the previous ones then theres nothing to be ashamaed if he works and its done release him and if mewtwo and scraggy still need fixes then we can just wait for them :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 03, 2011, 05:01:09 AM
pikazz I know that ask for the Mewtwo progress is some kind of weird at this point, but I was playing Melee and I noticed certain stuff with his eyes.... Does your Mewtwo Import has all of Melee's PAT0 eye applied? I mean if the Mewtwo can have these Melee eyes:

Eye Close:


Eye Turn:


Eye Half:
(when he shows only half of his eye) ~No pics sorry~

also are you planning to make this?:

Kirby Mewtwo?

I think it would be a good Idea so you can fully bring back the Melee Mewtwo mods, but is just an idea.
Lucarios eyes doesn't using PAT0s, he using VIS0s to his blink if I dont get wrong :/, also, I dont have the texture to his eyes either (the blink ect) and if mewtwo using SRT0, that's would be really hard D:

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 03, 2011, 02:39:59 AM
Mmm... When somebody posts lots of things in a row, some of the hacks get less interest... Also, cause that person has ended everything he was doing, the next character will need more waiting.

My opinion is, release something once you think it's good enough. If bowser is finished, release him, you'll be able to fix metals in the future.

I really think BJ96 should post the metal fix the sooner to avoid more metal-glitched hacks come. Cause I'm sure not everybody will fix their models once it's possible. But I know you will.
you have right about you said :/
better to release one at the time lol
Quote from: Carnage on December 03, 2011, 05:05:03 AM
does bowser 64 has the extra shell already??
damn, I forgot hi extra shell D:

does anyone knows how bowsers shell visiblity works? PAT0s or something parameters in PSA? :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 03, 2011, 11:11:33 AM
Lucarios eyes doesn't using PAT0s, he using VIS0s to his blink if I dont get wrong :/, also, I dont have the texture to his eyes either (the blink ect) and if mewtwo using SRT0, that's would be really hard D:

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:you have right about you said :/
better to release one at the time loldamn, I forgot hi extra shell D:

does anyone knows how bowsers shell visiblity works? PAT0s or something parameters in PSA? :/

works by psa model changer if im remenber correctly
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on December 03, 2011, 11:11:33 AM
Lucarios eyes doesn't using PAT0s, he using VIS0s to his blink if I dont get wrong :/, also, I dont have the texture to his eyes either (the blink ect) and if mewtwo using SRT0, that's would be really hard D:

also to kirby, yeah that would be one idea but impossible for now until we can edit REFs in kirby's hat D:

well right now I just PMed you with the eyes textures of Melee Mewtwo (blink, half, back) in PNG and original .tga formats, just in case you want to try make all the Melee Mewtwo eyes now for sure xP (same way you did with yellow eye I believe?)

I don't know... just do whatever you want with those eyes also okay about kirby :/ I was kinda hyped for it. xC

*clicks send button at PM*
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: AGFanProduction on December 03, 2011, 06:01:26 PM
well right now I just PMed you with the eyes textures of Melee Mewtwo (blink, half, back) in PNG and original .tga formats, just in case you want to try make all the Melee Mewtwo eyes now for sure xP (same way you did with yellow eye I believe?)

I don't know... just do whatever you want with those eyes also okay about kirby :/ I was kinda hyped for it. xC

*clicks send button at PM*
Maybe you can use the already done kirby hat on the vault which comes with PM 1.01
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I might can do similar to lucarios cap.

kirby's hat to mewtwo in melee is the whole model, inclusing kirby in it but since lucario is only a "cap" while the mewtwo model is a cap inclusive kirby (like olimar cap), it's impossible to make it look right :/

also, I might to a tutorial how to fix miscolor shading cause I now exactly how to fix it to everymodel I believe!
however I need to test it out for the 100% sure
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 03, 2011, 11:12:01 PM
I might can do similar to lucarios cap.

kirby's hat to mewtwo in melee is the whole model, inclusing kirby in it but since lucario is only a "cap" while the mewtwo model is a cap inclusive kirby (like olimar cap), it's impossible to make it look right :/

also, I might to a tutorial how to fix miscolor shading cause I now exactly how to fix it to everymodel I believe!
however I need to test it out for the 100% sure
so i guess your not releasing bowser until the next brawlbox comes with obj importer to import  the extra shell right??
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will do an tutorial how to fix miscolor shading soon! :]
cause I now exactly how!

also, some pics of dry bones! he just got fixed!

Stupid Tinypic :C

Too bad that you had to ditch the eyes to pull it off.  Or is there something that I'm overlooking?!

Quote from: pikazz on December 03, 2011, 11:12:01 PM
I might can do similar to lucarios cap.

kirby's hat to mewtwo in melee is the whole model, inclusing kirby in it but since lucario is only a "cap" while the mewtwo model is a cap inclusive kirby (like olimar cap), it's impossible to make it look right :/

also, I might to a tutorial how to fix miscolor shading cause I now exactly how to fix it to everymodel I believe!
however I need to test it out for the 100% sure

So you mean we should wait from Brawl's next generation of hacks to get the kirby hat in-game? Well If we have to :/
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Quote from: mnsg on December 04, 2011, 01:48:00 AM
Too bad that you had to ditch the eyes to pull it off.  Or is there something that I'm overlooking?!
it's was quick, I trying to figure out how to make it's eye iris using luigis eye's iris SRT0 and not luigis upperlids D:
so it was invisible for the moment xD

I would fix the eyes for the pics but I only had 7 minutes left on my laptop battery when I should take the pic so I didn't had time xD;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 04, 2011, 01:24:39 AM
I will do an tutorial how to fix miscolor shading soon! :]
cause I now exactly how!

also, some pics of dry bones! he just got fixed!


Sweet now soon I will be able to fix up my hacks and release them :)

Well,I have to suggest a size mod for Dry Bones xD he's bigger than Fox and it's supposed to be about 3/4 Fox's size
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: XXDrakWolfXX on December 04, 2011, 08:53:32 AM
Well,I have to suggest a size mod for Dry Bones xD he's bigger than Fox and it's supposed to be about 3/4 Fox's size
I am not so good at doing size mods ^^;

since KCMM was down this whole day for me, I will do my shading tutorial tomorrow swedish time
Stupid Tinypic :C