Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
December 06, 2011, 01:54:06 PM #705 Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 01:58:26 PM by pikazz
The badass kitten!

MEOWTH!

planing to release dry bones and meowth soon, the only problem why mewtwo and scraggy is delayed is because I waiting for one thing about those 2 D:

more pics here:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



one thing is sad, his SRT0 works little TOO well.
I believe I know how to fix this
Stupid Tinypic :C

Like I said on Smashboards.
Quote from: Segtendo
That made me want Meowth even more D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


meowth is working like spex :D

I tried to the same on dry bones but it didn't end up well


why does this happen ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

I rocks xD
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

HO


HA


HI


HE


HO


His FinalSmash Eyes



and his hardblinking/hurt eyes

he died ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

His hands are really white O_o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on December 06, 2011, 07:00:51 PM
His hands are really white O_o
I know, his hand got brighter in a unknown way O.o
but it's easy to fix :]
Stupid Tinypic :C

so pikazz what happened to mewtwo scraggy or even bowser how are they coming along?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on December 06, 2011, 09:07:31 PM
so pikazz what happened to mewtwo scraggy or even bowser how are they coming along?
on mewtwo and scraggy: waiting for a special thing before I release them D:

bowser: haven't done more on him about his shell D:
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 08, 2011, 04:26:14 AM
whats the special thing?
I promest my girlfriend one thing and a promest is a promest :/

I am angry! I have done meowth but I can't get the eyes like I want it DX
Stupid Tinypic :C

seriously, I can't fix his eye texture so it fits SRT0 great, there is always one eye that disappears into his eyelid like wait1

also, tried to make it's eyeiris bigger, it looks cuter :]
but I dont know if I keep this or keep the original small ones



I also added his guitar at his back so he doesnt have it on his paw all the time like toon link himself


what should I do? try to fix the SRT0 so it's perfect or release one version that using SRT0 and one version that doesn't use it?
both version will have PAT0, yelloweyes and metal texture xD

and/or even give him a shield, if so? what kind of shield? D:
I dont know ;_; the cleffa doll?
Stupid Tinypic :C


Quote from: mvit on December 08, 2011, 12:14:32 PM
Here, have better eyes for meowth :)
to be honest, that looks like kirbys eyes D:

this is how his eyes look like
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 08, 2011, 12:37:46 PM
to be honest, that looks like kirbys eyes D:

this is how his eyes look like
thats just too thin for me, i'll still give it a go if you want
EDIT: