Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I'd release it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: dRage on December 09, 2011, 10:43:07 AM
A bit paranoid, aren't we?

I have yet to see any well known machinimator claim other people's hacks as their own. Lesser ones might do it but honestly, how much views do they get? 100 over the course of a couple months, hardly a threat.

Unless you're talking about someone making a machinima involving your hack before you can do one. If that's your concern, though then don't announce that you're working on them. As Italian said, it's just pointless teasing if you plan to hold them back for an indefinite amount of time anyway.

I can understand holding back a hack because you want it to be perfect but not this. There's quite a few people wanting those awesome hacks you've been showcasing. Don't let them down.
Quoted for truth.

Honestly, holding of a release just because of the possibility of it getting used in someone elses Machinima before you can make a Machinima of it is just beyond pointless really.

Do you know, is there a simple way to export a brawl character's model and boneset so that they stay together for editing? For example, so that I could export Marth, throw a hat on him, only have to rig the hat, and then finish exporting?

Erm... Export with brawlbox for that... O.o

The rig will remain the same, and then just rig that hat to the head bone. Nothing more O.o

Be sure the skin modifier is enabled in 3dmax in the options when on the importing options screen.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

do meowth!
http://www.facebook.com/Lithium96


i use pics of myself in my avy sometimes =)
ALL HAIL THE MUTHA[censored]IN FANG KING
MY POKEMON PARTNER -

okay okay, you convinse me ;_;

will release my stuff pretty soon, not everything on the same day however.

tried to fix scraggys doll metal texture but I can't get it metalish D:
if I do it and the model shows up, it freeze the game and if I nulling it, the other metal texture gets nulled too ;_;
dont know how to fix it or what do to

M22k: I never saw that option in 3ds max O_o
HELL YEAH!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 09, 2011, 10:35:12 PM
okay okay, you convinse me ;_;

will release my stuff pretty soon, not everything on the same day however.

tried to fix scraggys doll metal texture but I can't get it metalish D:
if I do it and the model shows up, it freeze the game and if I nulling it, the other metal texture gets nulled too ;_;
dont know how to fix it or what do to

M22k: I never saw that option in 3ds max O_o
HELL YEAH!
guess you can make bowser extra shell now? thats all he needed right? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Good to see your going to release some of your stuff in due time.

I'd imagined adding a second shell would be fairly easy.
And about the scraggy doll, isn't that a separate object?
Because if so (and you can't get the metal texture on it fix), couldn't you have it just metalles (of course until you find a fix).

Quote from: ds22 on December 09, 2011, 11:03:19 PM
Good to see your going to release some of your stuff in due time.

I'd imagined adding a second shell would be fairly easy.
And about the scraggy doll, isn't that a separate object?
Because if so (and you can't get the metal texture on it fix), couldn't you have it just metalles (of course until you find a fix).
scraggy doll is a seperate object, but I still dont know why it freeze the game? D:
is it using 2 UV instead for one?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dry Bones is looking epic, man. He almost looks like he's been playable all along.

It's too bad you don't take requests. :)

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 09, 2011, 11:41:03 PM
Dry Bones is looking epic, man. He almost looks like he's been playable all along.

It's too bad you don't take requests. :)
thank you :D

that's a little shame but that's how it is D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Bah, whatever. :) It's all right, Nanobuds will do Bowser for me.

Thanks anyway. :3

Quote from: pikazz on December 09, 2011, 10:35:12 PM
okay okay, you convinse me ;_;

will release my stuff pretty soon, not everything on the same day however.

this reminds me the *King Lion* Scar's song called: BE PREPARED... don't know why lol
but..

*PREPARES*

xD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




Great to hear! Glad Dragonrage, DS22, and I convinced you and [censored], lol.

Also, I look forward to these characters in this order.

Mewtwo, Meowth, Dry Bones, Scraggy.

Who is Scraggy over again? Lucas I believe?

Also, could you do a version of Meowth with no weapon at all? And maybe one with a sword?

Sorry if that's asking for too much.

I just don't know where the guitar came from. Guess I missed that episode.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 10, 2011, 12:33:36 AM
Great to hear! Glad Dragonrage, DS22, and I convinced you and [censored], lol.

Also, I look forward to these characters in this order.

Mewtwo, Meowth, Dry Bones, Scraggy.

Who is Scraggy over again? Lucas I believe?

Also, could you do a version of Meowth with no weapon at all? And maybe one with a sword?

Sorry if that's asking for too much.

I just don't know where the guitar came from. Guess I missed that episode.
meowth are using guitar in pokemon channel and in his party there xD

maybe I can, we will see
Stupid Tinypic :C