Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

Quote from: pikazz on December 12, 2011, 09:44:38 PM
Dry bowser!

Rawr~


I am the bone rockstar!


since I planing that his iris will have BOTH PAT0 and SRT0 so he can't have yelloweyes.
so he has this :3


but he is not complete yet x3

Epic as hell.

His mouth moves, and the rig looks amazing so far.

Love the SSJ Bowser thing you're doing here, sir.

Enzo, I think you posted the same thing twice, but separately O_o

Anyways, I'm dying (c wut i did thar) for Dry Bowser :af:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


except something tomorrow, I warning you all <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C




About time someone imported Dry Bowser.  Considering how many textures of him were made, I'm surprised it wasn't done sooner.

Looks great though!

Quote from: Captain Haddock on December 13, 2011, 12:36:09 AM
Dude, I'd love that.

Sadly he doesn't take requests. :/

It couldn't be taken as a request just as an idea.

pikazz what do you think about a Melee Bowser Import?
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0





so i bet it will be either scraggy or meowth since they were the ones more advanced  xD well lets wait and see :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



is released~ :3

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24161

I kinda excepting a PSA and recolors :srs:
lol, I remembered my first "PSA project" and it was dry bones lol!
I wanna do a PSA about dry bones but I am bad at psa lol :<
Stupid Tinypic :C

Looks SO great dude!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: pikazz on December 13, 2011, 12:25:41 PM


is released~ :3

Link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24161

I kinda excepting a PSA and recolors :srs:
lol, I remembered my first "PSA project" and it was dry bones lol!
I wanna do a PSA about dry bones but I am bad at psa lol :<

if you're doing PSA for him, I will do my best to help you :)
looking nice Import xDD
*Permission to use Mewtwo PSA hack is granted, only if I'm collaborated in the Brawl Vault Download, otherwise, no permission is given and if is already used, remove download from vault, unless you collaborate me*

AG's PSA/Animation Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=36777.0
KC-MM Project Mewtwo: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=55338.0
The *M* Texture thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=9737.0
Godzilla Unleashed Model Importing Thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=64587.0




thank you AGFP :3

someone have some critque on both mewtwo and dry bones?
Stupid Tinypic :C