Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on December 14, 2011, 07:54:47 AM
lol, I feeling honored xD

so my new name is @ 8 Ü º ?xD
Yeah that is your new name! :af:

Anyway, that DryBowser is looking sexy as Ship bro! It's incredible!. Although, the shell when Up-B looks fine, i think you should scrunch D-Bowser's body parts in there, or take some form regular Bowser and re-texture them. Cuase it looks weird how most of his body disappears. But besides that i love you. :srs:
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Oh, man, I'm DYING to play as Dry Bowser. That model looks frigging epic. :3


Dry Bowsers looking awesome!!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

I can't [censored]ing wait to play as Dry Bowser.

lol, everyone want dry bowser :]
*gets evil thoughs* <u<
Quote from: mr.mugenwii on December 15, 2011, 03:58:11 AM
those are the best metal textures ive seen(importwise). good job
thank you :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dry Bowser. Definitely a good idea :3
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

tested a thing <w<
and it's a succees!
I made this for a friend, it's his brawlsona



I added his "hat" to kirby so it's one slot :D
however, it's UV it pretty wierd D: dont know how to fix that
but the rig is PERFECT <3
wanted to see how well his rig would be, UVs would be ect :3

psst, dont tell him about it! it's a surprise
Stupid Tinypic :C

Just the middle of his hat's textures is a bit weird but other that that it's wonderful
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

done!



however, I will not give this out. just for showing~ <w<
if someone will give this out, it must be himself
Stupid Tinypic :C


We don't even know your friend, so it's a sure secret <.<
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Is it reimported or did you insert that hat to the original kirby model?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 15, 2011, 06:04:22 PM
Is it reimported or did you insert that hat to the original kirby model?
it's reimported :3

but why was the rig perfect on kirby and not on the other character I am testing ;A;
Stupid Tinypic :C


I believe one little hedgehog is happy :]
Stupid Tinypic :C