Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
[censored] yea!

I could never add a simple object and import it with BrawlBox. I got the same error every time :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Awesome :D
i can get mario hat oneslot now :D
at same time as Shadow with luigi hat (one i making)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sonic fanboys shall be pleased.

I'm guessing it's a one slot?

Quote from: Seggy T. on December 15, 2011, 07:12:25 PM
[censored] yea!

I could never add a simple object and import it with BrawlBox. I got the same error every time :srs:
did you rig it? O.o
you might need to add every bone to one object to make sure the bones are with the model xD
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 07:26:11 PM
Sonic fanboys shall be pleased.

I'm guessing it's a one slot?
yeah, one slot sonic with mario cap :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Sounds good then.

What I like about you Pikazz, you seem to please every fanboy out there.

Mario, Pokemon, and now Sonic chars.

It's a nice thing, you know man.

so pikazz any news about SM64 bowser? i want to see some previews of his extra shell if you make one like dry bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pikazz?

You're just too awesome, dude. Too awesome for words.

Just a suggestion pikazz, but if you like, make one slot rigs, and then make a rig by making the character's bones match the model (for those who want to PSA/animate because PSAs desync anyway xP).
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 15, 2011, 09:00:09 PM
Just a suggestion pikazz, but if you like, make one slot rigs, and then make a rig by making the character's bones match the model (for those who want to PSA/animate because PSAs desync anyway xP).
THAT! Like Mewtwo for example, make a version of him that's exactly like his Melee model, same bone set, same rig, this should be perfect for any PSA attempts for him. Just add bones that might be needed for him to properly work.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on December 15, 2011, 09:00:09 PM
Just a suggestion pikazz, but if you like, make one slot rigs, and then make a rig by making the character's bones match the model (for those who want to PSA/animate because PSAs desync anyway xP).
you mean import models with itäs original bones? and add things so it keeps up into brawl?
that might work! wanna do it on mewtwo!
however, my mewtwo model DIDN'T have any bones from the beginning ;_;
Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 15, 2011, 08:47:50 PM
Sounds good then.

What I like about you Pikazz, you seem to please every fanboy out there.

Mario, Pokemon, and now Sonic chars.

It's a nice thing, you know man.
I just do stuff I want to :]
that's me xD

thanks everyone for your support
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 15, 2011, 09:17:39 PM
you mean import models with itäs original bones? and add things so it keeps up into brawl?
that might work! wanna do it on mewtwo!
however, my mewtwo model DIDN'T have any bones from the beginning ;_;
Maybe you could ask RandomTalkingBrush because he/she knows a great deal about models. Kit Ballard/RydiaformFF7 has a topic in which she has models with their original bones. I believe she has a video tutorial on how to do it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Actually, those are models rigged for Garry's Mod.

Quote from: ds22 on December 15, 2011, 09:26:02 PM
Actually, those are models rigged for Garry's Mod.
I see. But she did manage to get them working in BrawlBox, but that might just be for Garry's Mod models only. :/
...
Maybe (if he still does) RTB could make a Mewtwo model for Garry's Mod by using the Melee model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: pikazz on December 15, 2011, 08:15:01 PM
did you rig it? O.o
you might need to add every bone to one object to make sure the bones are with the model xD
I did do that :srs:
Whenever I added one object to the model, I got this error.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


May I suggest an old Crash Bandicoot hack later? To please more fanboys!
(like me ¬¬ Crash & Rayman 4ever)

I'd love a Coco/Crunch Bandicoot now that we have Crash!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]