Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I've fully fixed it myself, and cause I don't want you to lose your time with it (you have lots of cool models in progress), just get it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sz75g71t8ou1ztg

Pictures:





Check it if you want, but I guess I've restored everything you made (moving eyes, metal textures, yellow hair and extra parts appearing when needed).

I've also given him an extra always-lighten eyes, that look better in my opinion (picture 2)

No need to credit me or something, take it as a christmas gift. I just loved the hack so much I needed to perfect it for myself.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

You should release it and make a tutorial for it. Many people got problem with shading/Lighting.


I wanna do this little fella but dont know over who :/
and the model I have is boneless D:

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 24, 2011, 01:01:46 PM
I've fully fixed it myself, and cause I don't want you to lose your time with it (you have lots of cool models in progress), just get it from here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sz75g71t8ou1ztg

Pictures:





Check it if you want, but I guess I've restored everything you made (moving eyes, metal textures, yellow hair and extra parts appearing when needed).

I've also given him an extra always-lighten eyes, that look better in my opinion (picture 2)

No need to credit me or something, take it as a christmas gift. I just loved the hack so much I needed to perfect it for myself.
SERIOUSLY THANK YOU! ;___;

MUST TEST IT SOON! I AM SO HAPPY

will put you as colabrate with on dry bowser cause you fixed his shading into super awesome!

updated drybowser with mewtwo2000's link :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Thanks :)

Anyway, I have to point you some... issues? mistakes?

It's nothing affecting the model, you know it's perfect, and with the new shaders, it's even better. It's just that, I've noticed you were using like... 15 materials for one single texture. That's not necessary at all. I mean, all the work would be simpler if you applied the same material to all the common-textured parts. There would have been less metal materials to add and such. Same to the extra shell. All the objects using the same texture, bone, and visibility bone could be a single object, and would have been simpler to define which objects are affected by that visibilty bone and such.

I'm fixing those myself, just for fun, and I'll post (or directly update vault) with them when done.

I'm just trying to help you save time by get a more efficient way to make your imports ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial


Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on December 24, 2011, 01:39:16 PM
Thanks :)

Anyway, I have to point you some... issues? mistakes?

It's nothing affecting the model, you know it's perfect, and with the new shaders, it's even better. It's just that, I've noticed you were using like... 15 materials for one single texture. That's not necessary at all. I mean, all the work would be simpler if you applied the same material to all the common-textured parts. There would have been less metal materials to add and such. Same to the extra shell. All the objects using the same texture, bone, and visibility bone could be a single object, and would have been simpler to define which objects are affected by that visibilty bone and such.

I'm fixing those myself, just for fun, and I'll post (or directly update vault) with them when done.

I'm just trying to help you save time by get a more efficient way to make your imports ;)
I know, but funny is I always gets one material for one object D:
have always got it and all those are named "M", dont know why I got it.
and I can't delete those cause I get error every time ;_;

but it doesn't bother me, sure a little longer time but it doesn't bother me so much xD

Quote from: KTH on December 24, 2011, 01:41:14 PM
Amateratsu?

Well...Ivisaur i think.
yeah but it can't be oneslot sadly D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Thanks, Mewtwo2000, for the fix.That's cool!

And I'd do Amaterasu over Ivysaur
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I've updated the link in the vault with a few last-hour fixes:

- 1 shader problem left in one leg
- A small weirdness in the skyll near the eye (fixed by just meshsmoothing the object)
- Put all the extra-shell related models with the main texture as a single object
- Reducted dramatically the number of materials.

I guess that's it. I've changed one of the preview pictures in the vault entry too.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Amaterasu would only make sense over Ivysaur, because it stands in four legs.

I'll be willing to get rid of every Ivysaur slot for her.

There is no other way around it anyway.

And putting her over a character that stands on 2 looks, would look weird as [censored].

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 24, 2011, 04:00:50 PM
Amaterasu would only make sense over Ivysaur, because it stands in four legs.

I'll be willing to get rid of every Ivysaur slot for her.

There is no other way around it anyway.

And putting her over a character that stands on 2 looks, would look weird as [censored].
quote of truth!
Stupid Tinypic :C

The only way we can make Ammy work is to make her stubby D:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Or make new animations for her :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I would replace all of my Ivysaur slots with Ammy. :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

impossible to make oneslot D:
well, I mean a good-looking

so I will do ammy so good I can :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Great to hear then!

Besides, if there is an Amaterasu for all slots, you can have other characters that are her size, shape, and all that.

Such as Suicune and Wolf Link.

;o!