Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
haha dont worry about it. i had very little progress on it anyways :P

I never except ammy would be THIS small!

ported animation

T-pose (I did it by purpose)

unported
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 25, 2011, 10:57:12 PM
haha dont worry about it. i had very little progress on it anyways :P
okay, sorry for destroying your project anyway D;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:22:27 PMSEGTENDO WILL BE HAPPY! will release oneslot sonic-mario cap soon I didn't see that
hat needs to be smaller
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

December 25, 2011, 11:10:10 PM #1068 Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 11:12:55 PM by pikazz
Quote from: Gotenks on December 25, 2011, 11:03:29 PM
hat needs to be smaller
the hat was already that big D: and I dont have any bones from the cap either to keep the oneslot and wifisafe

so I can't resize it cause it using the same basebone as his middle "sting" (?) and that would look awkward :srs:

and I like big caps D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:22:27 PM
I didn't see that

Eh, would've actually surprised me if you did, considering that the last reply in the topic was over half a year =P

Quote from: pikazz on December 25, 2011, 10:58:11 PM
I never except ammy would be THIS small!
http://i40.tinypic.com/15fobq9.png
ported animation
http://i39.tinypic.com/sc84gg.png
T-pose (I did it by purpose)
http://i44.tinypic.com/359inom.png
unported

Oh man, that really looks like it'll need fixing o.o
So wait, that's her at Ivysaur's actual size, rite?

Ammy is looking like she broke her back at the moment. Guessing to have her would require a full replacement to seem normal. xD


Import Thread | Music Thread

I am trying to sell all my old pokemon and Yugioh cards; I had a hell of a collection of the latter especially. Message me if you are interested in purchasing any.

Quote from: Karamitasu on December 25, 2011, 11:21:12 PM
Eh, would've actually surprised me if you did, considering that the last reply in the topic was over half a year =P

Oh man, that really looks like it'll need fixing o.o
So wait, that's her at Ivysaur's actual size, rite?
yeah pretty much, she need to get bigger :C dont know why she got so small D:
Quote from: EnigmaticSpirit on December 25, 2011, 11:22:21 PM
Ammy is looking like she broke her back at the moment. Guessing to have her would require a full replacement to seem normal. xD
I know, I toog a bad example xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

Feel free to ask for a quick video upload of your hack.
GALOT's moveset ideas, need ideas?
Latest Writeups: Evil Ryu, Amaterasu


so pikazz you now can do object imports nice xD maybe you can import SM 64 bowser extra shell and release him now :P since thats all he needed xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how do you get the objec timporter to work?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well.. that's pretty cool man.

Segtendo will be happy as hell, I bet lol.

How is Baby Amaterasu doing?

D:

Quote from: Carnage on December 26, 2011, 01:23:22 AM
so pikazz you now can do object imports nice xD maybe you can import SM 64 bowser extra shell and release him now :P since thats all he needed xD
you really want that SM64 dont you? :srs:
I will fix it and release it, it's not perfect in shadings but it will work with a shell :3

Quote from: ItalianStallion on December 26, 2011, 01:25:14 AM
Well.. that's pretty cool man.

Segtendo will be happy as hell, I bet lol.

How is Baby Amaterasu doing?

D:
took a little break for it, it's intense as hell with the cellshading polygon :srs:
but I just love the model! <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 01:31:32 AM
you really want that SM64 dont you? :srs:
I will fix it and release it, it's not perfect in shadings but it will work with a shell :3
took a little break for it, it's intense as hell with the cellshading polygon :srs:
but I just love the model! <3
yep i really want him xD hes one of my most wanted imports i just love that game and that bowser model is epic xD soz if im being a pain guess i was too excited when  i saw you were doing SM64 bowser :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on December 26, 2011, 01:08:18 AM is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24373 segtendo is a happy hegdehog :3
still think the hat is alittle too big
maybe you can vertex the polygon of the hat alittle smaller and then merge it with Sonic?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later