Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
So pikazz any progress with wigly? since you never mentioned her again
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

since I said wigglytuff would be release nearly a month ago, I will release a 0.9 version now! :srs:
it's just the missing yelloweyes and some minor rigging things :srs:

so...



wigglytuff released! http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25249

and I love skyward sword! <3
spoiler if you dont have played it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Stupid Tinypic :C

just tryed wigly she looks great  even tho she doesnt have FS eyes she looks amazing considering its using jiglys sekeleton :P hope someday you find a igglybuff model to complete jigly evo line :P and the best part his wigly doesnt even need a size mod to be bigger :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on February 20, 2012, 12:30:33 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:nyeh:
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

What a shame you can't get her arms higher
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Danny_Stinson on February 20, 2012, 05:49:54 PM
What a shame you can't get her arms higher
jiglypuff has no more body upward lol i think with the limitations it had wigglytuff looks amazing xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

 ;D

lovely wigglytuff, I actually like how the arms look... so cute  :jiggly:

Sounds like you're enjoying skyward sword. That's great. I can't wait to watch that machinima of yours  ;)
^3^

Quote from: pikazz on February 20, 2012, 12:30:33 PM
and I love skyward sword! <3
spoiler if you dont have played it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow.
Just wow, I hate that thing... >.>
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

o.o
How did you get a SS model ingame with its original bones?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

wow, thank you for all positive comments about wigglytuff :3

and only me that actually love that boss? O_o
the music is awesome! loving also boss 4 and 5 with their music <3
Quote from: Discord on February 20, 2012, 10:45:43 PMo.o How did you get a SS model ingame with its original bones?
Magic *snort snort* :vyse:

just kidding, I ripped and used it ingame since SS using MDL0 aswell :3

Post Merge: February 21, 2012, 12:39:44 PM

I need some ideas to rig cause I dont know what I should do.

I said Ideas and not requests :/

while I have thought about it, I did some more Machinima beauties! <3
SPOILER WARNING FROM SKYWARD SWORD!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Stupid Tinypic :C


Moldarach....that thing still scared the hell out of me when he came from the ceiling and....ooh Koloktos I want his sword. :D
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I dislike the scorpion thing mostly because its easy and you fight it twice XD Well I'm gonna see how easy it is later on when I get to it in hero mode which for some dumb reason I only started recently .__. Its fun as heck so far :D Knowing exactly how to kick Ghirahim's butt right from the start was so enjoyable ;D Fire boss this was kinda weird without any heart flowers but not tough, it felt like part of the area was missing or something o_o...
But on topic: Please make big golden baby voice an actual brawl boss *-*
I must falcon punch it to death, it'd be so enjoyably funny and epic at the same time :af:
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

>.>
<.<
Not sure if you take rip requests...but would you mind ripping Groose for me?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on February 22, 2012, 01:51:19 AM
>.>
<.<
Not sure if you take rip requests...but would you mind ripping Groose for me?
Groose from Skyward Sword?

isnt he already imported?