Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
I have done his party hat

note: the texture is not done and either the UV since this will be the first UV thingy D:
need some help about Texture and maybe UV since it's not my best thing

his PSA would fit best as kirby (since he can copy)
but as over a rigged character, dedede or luckly kirby

also, my second character I will do in 3ds max D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Cool work here! I would liek to siggest doing Krookodile when you're done with Droopliss.Anyways that characetr looks cool though I never played Super Mario RPG
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on March 17, 2012, 11:01:30 AM
Cool work here! I would liek to siggest doing Krookodile when you're done with Droopliss.Anyways that characetr looks cool though I never played Super Mario RPG

He's from Paper Mario the Thousand Year Dorr. He's one of my favorite ever characters :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Although he does fit Dedede's body, I dunno what he would use as the hammer...and making the hammer invisible is just a mind[censored] for a hitbox. Although short, Kirby would be the better choice imo.




Friends and I are long time Kirby fans.

And gf just likes to hear his little noise when he uses the hammer.

Didn't realize there was so much Kirby hate o.o;


Quote from: Haseyo on March 17, 2012, 10:11:21 PM
Friends and I are long time Kirby fans.

And gf just likes to hear his little noise when he uses the hammer.

Didn't realize there was so much Kirby hate o.o;
I never liked him,but in SSBB it's worse,because he can spam his down-b
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

kirby <3 ;_;
but I hate the stone spam


doopliss hat is complete and I am proud how well UV went <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Looks awesome, pure Paper Mario style.

Over Kirby or DDD? :3
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!

If you have trouble dealing with that extremely telegraphed and predictable Down B of Kirby's then something is really wrong.  Honestly, you can see it coming from a mile away and it's so easy to evade.

Anyway, Doopliss hat looks sexy.  Glad you're going with the cel shading.  He'll go hand in hand with Star's Paper Mario.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 18, 2012, 11:24:15 AM
If you have trouble dealing with that extremely telegraphed and predictable Down B of Kirby's then something is really wrong.  Honestly, you can see it coming from a mile away and it's so easy to evade.

Anyway, Doopliss hat looks sexy.  Glad you're going with the cel shading.  He'll go hand in hand with Star's Paper Mario.
Haha, I'm glad someone had the guts to point that out. :P

Kirby's down B is only good in cases when the foe doesn't see it coming... So spamming it is kinda a bad tactic, since it becomes predictable. And you can grab the spammer out of it.

...

But enough about Kirby. This does look like it has potential. The cel shading gives it a paper look.

Model nearly complete!


just left if his shoes, his bow and UV on those things :3

but however there is something wrong under him and I might need to redo much if I am unlucky D:

more pics:

Stupid Tinypic :C

looking good
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

DDD I see? Looking awesome!
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*YOU DECIDE
*KTH
*I love you
*but I love Jurio more
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i love you too
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*Phoenix.
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*oh and KTH don't forget Knucklini's shoes
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*LOL
KTH scrive (14.48):
*love/
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*lol
KTH scrive (14.48):
*....
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*i'm going to sleep now
KTH scrive (14.48):
*i hate you now srs
Enzo scrive (14.48):
*good night both of
*what
*!
*:emo:
      VEGETAAAAA       scrive (14.48):
*night man rotfl
KTH scrive (14.48):
*lol
Best quote ever!