Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
looking good! but btw why does his face look flat?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

im gonna have to get over the fact that i hate you now............... lol just kidding

i like paper mario there fun
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: DSX8™ on March 21, 2012, 09:27:30 PM
i just couldnt get into it unlike his 3D games... >_>

and he also looked ugly
lol.

Watch video, if u want too.

Paper Mario2 Battle:Doopliss#1
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: lord_of_D: on March 21, 2012, 08:13:17 PM
wuts a doopliss? :srs:
doopliss is the fourth boss in TTYD, he can transform himself into things (like mario and his partners), he also transform the people in twilight town into pigs when you are there.
after the boss fight, he have transform into mario and taken all his partner with him and leaving the real mario as a shadow without anyone knows making the whole chapter a "twist".

doopliss is a "duplicate ghost" from the first paper mario but with a nice party hat, white sheet and a bow
Quote from: Velen on March 21, 2012, 07:51:07 PM
You made him in Blender, right? How long did it take?

Good job! =D

Think you could do one of "The Master" from Paper Mario?
nope, in 3ds max :3 I dont know, around 3 day straight

maybe I could to him but only maybe lol
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dude! Doopliss Looks Great!!
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Quote from: pikazz on March 22, 2012, 07:44:56 AM
doopliss is the fourth boss in TTYD, he can transform himself into things (like mario and his partners), he also transform the people in twilight town into pigs when you are there.
after the boss fight, he have transform into mario and taken all his partner with him and leaving the real mario as a shadow without anyone knows making the whole chapter a "twist".

doopliss is a "duplicate ghost" from the first paper mario but with a nice party hat, white sheet and a bownope, in 3ds max :3 I dont know, around 3 day straight

maybe I could to him but only maybe lol

How's this for motivation? I have a kickass remix I did in garageband of this battle theme!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

dooplis looks great!

i think i missed it... i went back a few pages and didnt see it... but who is he over?

after I have added the shoes, the doopliss model is complete :D
well almost, just some small editing to do but pretty much complete :D

Brawl box pic:


Ingame pics:


and a quick metaltest


now the biggest question, how should I do the bones :/
and if I will rig him over someone, who should it be over?
Stupid Tinypic :C

nice he looks good but im assuming you'll fix that metal

*cough*king dedede*cough*
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Yeah, the normals around his face need some fixing, but I'm sure you knew that. :p

I still say D3, though that'll probably be tough.

Doopliss looks amazing!

id say over Dedede, Mario, or possibly Falco.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.



I think something should be done to make him like Paper Mario on G&W. The black outline would look a bit unsightly otherwise.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


THE RIG COMPLETE! :happy:


he is over dedede cause it fit the bone most!

"king dededes" hammer Paper style
Stupid Tinypic :C