Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t

I forgot to add, need to fix his normal on his face before release
and the regular stuff like blink, metal ect
Quote from: Nanobuds on March 24, 2012, 07:58:18 PM
you should re-texture the hammer
I kinda like king dededes hammer texture, but I think I will texture it into paper mario's hammer
Stupid Tinypic :C

[censored]ing so glad you did him over King Dedede.

Really wish you could fix the outline on the face that shows that it's a texture of it's own.

Still wish it was Kirby because of the copy ability, but King Dedede's body does fit more.

I agree with changing the hammer though.


Quote from: ItalianStallion on March 24, 2012, 11:20:15 PM
[censored] so glad you did him over King Dedede.

Really wish you could fix the outline on the face that shows that it's a texture of it's own.
I know, it's his normal on his face but I dont know how to fix that :/
Stupid Tinypic :C

Hey pikazz for a while ago you made animated textures for Mario. How did. You do that? Or can you do it for me? Its for the ShadowMario/bowser jr project

>.>
<.<
Quick question...
Since you know how to get SS models and animations working in Brawl. Would you mind t elling me how you managed to do that? I already have the .iso.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 01, 2012, 03:15:40 PM
>.>
<.<
Quick question...
Since you know how to get SS models and animations working in Brawl. Would you mind t elling me how you managed to do that? I already have the .iso.
you know how to rip those out do you?
or do you have already the arc.LZ stages?
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 02, 2012, 10:06:09 AM
you know how to rip those out do you?
or do you have already the arc.LZ stages?
Yes I do. And I have the ObjectPack.arc.LZ
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

April 09, 2012, 02:00:28 PM #1479 Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 02:20:17 PM by pikazz
busy things irl makes model importion harder and machinimas too ;_;
well, trying to fix normals on doopliss but not a quiet succession
Quote from: Discord on April 02, 2012, 04:03:15 PM
Yes I do. And I have the ObjectPack.arc.LZ
okay :3

here is what I do:
renaming it into "----.arc", so it will become an arc file.
open up in "Szs tool"
looking around in the file after a brres, it can be in "rarc" and "oarc" too.
exporting it as a brres

open up it in newest BB and looking at the models, if it are correct model and animations to it.
making it as a "version 9" instead for a "version 11", resave as a otherfile and reopne.
I export it as a DAE and reimport it again to fix material problem
rescale it since it's like 9001 big
and when doing the animation, I making it as "version 4" instead for "version 5", resave and reopen and there you go! perfect for brawl now :]

also, it might error somethings like it's UVs is repeated instead for mirror but it is easy fix x3

and ooh! KJP, do you think you can help me with a little jigglypuff PSA I am making? o:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=43091.0
Stupid Tinypic :C

Well since its over Dedede, I suggest making a one-slot motion file to make him paper flat, because it also looks weird in 3d to me too. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 11, 2012, 12:16:56 AM
Well since its over Dedede, I suggest making a one-slot motion file to make him paper flat, because it also looks weird in 3d to me too. :P
I am planing it :3
but it's normal is pretty bad D: can't fix it
Stupid Tinypic :C

I hope you keep a Doopliss version in 3D cause I'm not interested in a flat character at all.


Mario rides yoshi :D
one-slot~
Quote from: ItalianStallion on April 11, 2012, 09:20:11 PM
I hope you keep a Doopliss version in 3D cause I'm not interested in a flat character at all.
will release 4 models,
2 is 3d and one of them hasn't hammer.
the other 2 is 2D and one of them hasn't a hammer x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 12, 2012, 12:36:17 PM

Mario rides yoshi :D
one-slot~will release 4 models,
2 is 3d and one of them hasn't hammer.
the other 2 is 2D and one of them hasn't a hammer x3
love you pikazz no homo :P
hope you can put luigi there too and maybe the baby version of mario and luigi  since they were imported on IC cant wait for this release
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.