Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: pikazz on April 12, 2012, 12:36:17 PM

Mario rides yoshi :D
one-slot~will release 4 models,
2 is 3d and one of them hasn't hammer.
the other 2 is 2D and one of them hasn't a hammer x3

That is so wicked!  Only thing I'd say is maybe have Mario's legs more bent.  Having them straight out like that seems a bit silly.  For example:


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 12, 2012, 02:46:13 PM
That is so wicked!  Only thing I'd say is maybe have Mario's legs more bent.  Having them straight out like that seems a bit silly.  For example:


thank you, noticed I forgot to edit the legs boneflag so I can rotate them cause I have already rotate them lol xD
Stupid Tinypic :C

So how are you doing the Mario over Yoshi, is Mario's arms, legs, ect effected by Yoshi's bones, or are they by Mario's bones and there'll just be a one-slot motion file?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



can“t wait to make PSA for it :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is that just gonna be a Yoshi model? I can imagine that getting really weird when Yoshi gets all contorted and stuff. Wouldn't Mario just stay solid the whole time, and probably also clip through Yoshi a lot?

Quote from: hotdogturtle on April 13, 2012, 06:18:55 AM
Is that just gonna be a Yoshi model? I can imagine that getting really weird when Yoshi gets all contorted and stuff. Wouldn't Mario just stay solid the whole time, and probably also clip through Yoshi a lot?
well, he doesn't det clip through yoshi :3
and it's funny to see how he spins around with yoshi on SideB in BB xD

and you CAN animate him in brawlbox so he isn't a statue lol

will leave the model to MarioDK so he can do a PSA to those 2 :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Why haven't I been watching this thread? Damn you're good!

Quote from: pikazz on April 13, 2012, 11:16:58 AM
well, he doesn't det clip through yoshi :3
and it's funny to see how he spins around with yoshi on SideB in BB xD

and you CAN animate him in brawlbox so he isn't a statue lol

will leave the model to MarioDK so he can do a PSA to those 2 :3
you should also release a one slot version in the vault imo also any chance of luigi? or baby bros ridding yoshi too?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


those 2 in brawlbox
Quote from: Carnage on April 13, 2012, 11:23:46 AM
you should also release a one slot version in the vault imo also any chance of luigi? or baby bros ridding yoshi too?
will not say so much, please wait until the 29 april :3
Quote from: TommoPuppy on April 13, 2012, 11:18:56 AM
Why haven't I been watching this thread? Damn you're good!
shame on you :'< XP
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on April 13, 2012, 11:33:36 AM

those 2 in brawlboxwill not say so much, please wait until the 29 april :3shame on you :'< XP
What's happening on the 29th? Could you atleast do Luigi, you could do him just like you did with Mario, I believe Nintendo made Mario first and then built Luigi off of him considering how close to Mario he is, but Mario isn't as close to Luigi though, so I think Mario came first. Still I'd like to see how this turns out. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 14, 2012, 04:17:46 PM #1497 Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 04:18:51 PM by pikazz

will not spoil so much until the 29 april so dont expect so much model imports from now

a HUGE thanks for DemonBoy for the clowncopter model C:
Stupid Tinypic :C

I had a feeling from the title that it would be that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I had a feeling from being on the WIP Workshop thread before hand, that it would be that.