Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
okay, I guess the gun will be a side project.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

will release doopliss v0.8 and ridley lombardi soon
Stupid Tinypic :C


What would've been cool is if you could've made it so when you play as Doopliss, you do say one of the specials and Doopliss will copy the openant in-front of him and you would instantly change it that character, PSA/Motion/Model/Texture and all as if you picked that person at the beginning of the match. Now I pretty sure that that is way beyond our abialty to hack but that would've been so like PMTYD. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 28, 2012, 06:45:32 PM
What would've been cool is if you could've made it so when you play as Doopliss, you do say one of the specials and Doopliss will copy the openant in-front of him and you would instantly change it that character, PSA/Motion/Model/Texture and all as if you picked that person at the beginning of the match. Now I pretty sure that that is way beyond our abialty to hack but that would've been so like PMTYD. :D

Your name really matches up with you cause...

That's not possible.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Closest thing would've been Kirby's copy ability, but we all agreed that Dedede's body fits more.

Less logic, more being happy the model / texture is even here.


Quote from: Velen on April 28, 2012, 06:49:24 PM
Your name really matches up with you cause...

That's not possible.
thats... kinda harsh
but also kinda true >.>

Quote from: Velen on April 28, 2012, 06:49:24 PMYour name really matches up with you cause... That's not possible.
Did you see the "Now I pretty sure that that is way beyond our abialty to hack" part, I already know we can't do that, but its still a really good idea if it was possible. I'm getting annoyed at people thinking I'm stupid because of my username, its based of a youtube series called "Stupid Mario Bros" which is a great series.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Anyone that starts up a [censored]storm will be warned.

Don't argue in his thread.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Anyways how the Ridley model hack going? I can't wait for tommorow to see all of those hacks like the SMW based ones. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

With your Ridley on Falco and Ninka's Ridley on Wolf, I am now convinced that we need to make Ridley over every character.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


smw hacks released today!!!!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

today is a pretty big day for me.
today is the day I started with machinima on a big scale and brawlhacking
so how I will celebrate this day I have redone the machinima I released this day 3 years ago and that's my biggest succession!

here is the video!
3 Years Anniversary - Ignorance is Bliss

if you are curious about my first machinima I released 3 years ago, it's here:
Ignorance is bliss (BRAWL)

Quote from: KnightMario on April 29, 2012, 12:06:32 PM
smw hacks released today!!!!
not exactly right now but later :3
Stupid Tinypic :C

I knew it was something special today!
can't wait for the releases, awesome videos!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P