Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
goomba with a top hat. bowser in his copter

me gusta
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ah the nostalgia.  I remember watching that flash on Newgrounds years ago.  Loved it back then, and still love the song now.  That vid was so much win.

So I'm guessing that you're making other machinmas today too? Anyways Mario and Luigi look much better, in fact if I didn't know that they were actually on the the Yoshi model, I would've been blow away....what am I saying? IM STILL BLOWN AWAY!!! XD Anyways can't wait for their release, and I hope that we someone makes the PSA, and they have a video of it I want them to play on the Super Mario World stage hack, the one with fie differenet sngs, and if used over Smashville it is a complete hack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Dude I remember seeing your first one and thinking it was awesome! This new one is just epic. Awesome work man  ;)
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

yah that vid is cool, i thought it was funny with the top hat goombas

who is singing tho is that you?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


 :srs:
im sorry :-\

QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

No Download links yet? :(
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

yeah, me want!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


:(
you said you would release today...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Oh so thats why you had that "The System is Broke" Yoshi pic!

This video was so cool back then and it still is.

have some problems about Mario riding Yoshi model, it's material doesn't work very well :oshi:
each time I editing it and save, it's gets back to the "wrong" material all the time ;_;
I Might to have redo the model sadly to correct it.

but surprising the luigi riding on yoshi works better than mario, just have to fix his egg and shell before release.
but wanna release mario + luigi duo D:

and thank you all for every glad comment about the video :D
Quote from: KnightMario on April 30, 2012, 03:17:13 AM
:(
you said you would release today...
I never said today, just asap o.o
Quote from: -Hero- on April 30, 2012, 03:28:17 AM
Oh so thats why you had that "The System is Broke" Yoshi pic!

This video was so cool back then and it still is.
you got it <w<
Stupid Tinypic :C

*just got done watching the video in the poll*

...

OMG, I loved that video! I always loved watching the Ignorance is Bliss video.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

how long does it take to make those kinds of videos?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]