Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 30, 2012, 04:56:42 AM
how long does it take to make those kinds of videos?
this video took 3 week with all the hacks to do, all recording and editing :3
and over 9,70 GB D:
Stupid Tinypic :C

Wait were's the download links? You said we had to wait for April 29th and its the 30th and we still don't have the downloads. DX
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 30, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
Wait were's the download links? You said we had to wait for April 29th and its the 30th and we still don't have the downloads. DX
Be patient. He will release them when he wants to.
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 30, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
Wait were's the download links? You said we had to wait for April 29th and its the 30th and we still don't have the downloads. DX
. . .
:srs:

Like what Sorceress is saying, be patient. :srs:
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 30, 2012, 10:36:57 PM
Wait were's the download links? You said we had to wait for April 29th and its the 30th and we still don't have the downloads. DX
I have a life you know :srs:
will try to fix them tomorrow since I got alot of time tomorrow
Stupid Tinypic :C

yeah, a lot of hackers forget that.
sorry for my comment too.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

pikazz you should update your OP is srs outdated  imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: pikazz on April 30, 2012, 08:43:13 AM
this video took 3 week with all the hacks to do, all recording and editing :3
and over 9,70 GB D:
That is crazy man..but it seems worth it in the end to be able to display that kind of project
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: pikazz on May 01, 2012, 10:44:06 PM
I have a life you know :srs:
will try to fix them tomorrow since I got alot of time tomorrow
I'm sorry about that, I just was expecting it to be released. :-[ And I can understand that, because some people do think that we hackers get all day and don't have a life or anything. I've seen people complain about a program not getting made or not getting updates but sometimes people are curious or upset when a due date isn't met. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 01, 2012, 11:28:20 PM
I really quite enjoyed that video pikazz. :)
I watched the original after I watched it. :P
. . .
. . .
Just

. . .
Just

All you could of done was apologize. :srs: You probably just irritated him even more. -.-
Geesh, your name really does match you
that comment in black wasnt needed.

Again KJP, you really need to be a better example as a moderator... He apologized. added a little harmless commentary. You're just adding un-needed heat to the fire, and making the situation worse.

Oh... this is Nanobuds... I forgot to sign off my brother's account >.>

*switches user*
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

my gosh, it's a youtube series called supid mario bros.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: FailBoy on May 01, 2012, 11:52:43 PM
that comment in black wasnt needed.

Again KJP, you really need to be a better example as a moderator... He apologized. added a little harmless commentary. You're just adding un-needed heat to the fire, and making the situation worse.

Oh... this is Nanobuds... I forgot to sign off my brother's account >.>

*switches user*
You're right on that one. >.> I removed my post.

Quote from: KnightMario on May 01, 2012, 11:54:35 PM
my gosh, it's a youtube series called supid mario bros.
Quiet. I already know.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

sorry, but you didn't act like it. you used it as an insult.
that's all I want to say so I don't start a argument. You're a good moderator, so you made a mistake. It's fine. who doesn't?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Are you [censored]ing joking? That video was amazing. I enjoyed it very much, I really did.

I've seen the original cartooned Ignorance is Bliss.

Very well done, and I can't wait to be blazed and watch it again.

Keep up the good work!

will try now to make mario+luigi completely oneslot cause the egg AND grab is the problem :srs:
dont know how to make it good and the best way.

and a big thanks to everyone who liked and loved the video :D
Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 02, 2012, 09:10:29 PM
Are you [censored]ing joking? That video was amazing. I enjoyed it very much, I really did.

I've seen the original cartooned Ignorance is Bliss.

Very well done, and I can't wait to be blazed and watch it again.

Keep up the good work!
thank you :D
Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 01, 2012, 10:52:06 PM
That is crazy man..but it seems worth it in the end to be able to display that kind of project
it's sure is :3
Quote from: Carnage on May 01, 2012, 10:50:44 PM
pikazz you should update your OP is srs outdated  imo.
I just dont know how I should update my OP and what kind of layout D:

Post Merge: May 03, 2012, 10:01:57 AM

also...



is released: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26177
Stupid Tinypic :C