Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: toastoftriumph on May 04, 2012, 03:09:47 AM
In other news, the run on sentences, spelling, and grammar of some of the above posts are making me cringe.

Welcome to KC-MM, MF. It'll never go away. EVER.

In other news, Pikazz, that Machinima is the Awesome. I haven't seen Ignorance is Bliss in years, so to see it done like this? I approve. Keep up the good work, dude.


Quote from: Spex130 on May 04, 2012, 03:13:18 AM
Welcome to KC-MM, MF. It'll never go away. EVER.
[...]
Unfortunately.
I wish I was an admin, solely so that I'd be able to correct grammatical/spelling errors. I feel sorry for all the foreigners that must get "your" and "you're" mixed up because of spending time on the forums.
[/Grammar Nazi]


oddy textured barrel is oddly
Quote from: KnightMario on May 03, 2012, 09:15:38 PM
I can fix the throwN glitch.
I almost did, I just need you to RIG the hat eyes and hair instead of single-binding them.
nope :srs:
Quote from: Spex130 on May 04, 2012, 03:13:18 AM
Welcome to KC-MM, MF. It'll never go away. EVER.

In other news, Pikazz, that Machinima is the Awesome. I haven't seen Ignorance is Bliss in years, so to see it done like this? I approve. Keep up the good work, dude.
thank you :D
Stupid Tinypic :C

nice.
try messing with repeat, clamp, in the materials.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

@pikazz
that machinima was awesome  :kdance: :kdance: as well as the koopa clown car,wario with chain chomp.
And mario riding yoshi  :happy: , i always wanted to do that since my first psa, thats why i making animations for him  :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 04, 2012, 09:11:09 PM #1610 Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 09:12:19 PM by Sorceress
Quote from: pikazz on May 04, 2012, 09:42:32 AM

Hmm... Mario Party 2 minigame "Sneak n' Snore"?

Awesome! ^^
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Quote from: Anivernage on May 04, 2012, 09:06:04 PM@pikazz that machinima was awesome  :kdance: :kdance: as well as the koopa clown car,wario with chain chomp. And mario riding yoshi  :happy: , i always wanted to do that since my first psa, thats why i making animations for him  :D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Simple, take one character/model, export it as a mdl0, then open up the other character/model. Right-click and pick Import New Object, after that check the Merge both models option. There you go, you've got a two-in-one model. Of course you'd probably should make some changes otherwise you might get some bad results in-game.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Just wanted to say I love the Mario on Yoshi one. I find it hilarious with the lack of emotions. Just pokerfacing through all of Yoshi's moves, lol.


That isn't playable Chain Chomp,right?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: Sorceress on May 04, 2012, 09:11:09 PM
Hmm... Mario Party 2 minigame "Sneak n' Snore"?

Awesome! ^^

congratulations :D
you won a cookie!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: pikazz on May 05, 2012, 10:44:03 AM
congratulations :D
you won a cookie!
i have that game on my wii since wii64 emulator works perfectly i have all 3 :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 05, 2012, 11:32:36 AM
i have that game on my wii since wii64 emulator works perfectly i have all 3 :P

Sorry to be off topic, but since hwen does the Wii64 Emulator work perfectly now?

Last time I checked, that [censored] was mad laggy.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 05, 2012, 09:12:00 PM
Sorry to be off topic, but since hwen does the Wii64 Emulator work perfectly now?

Last time I checked, that [censored] was mad laggy.
lastest update suports several games on some you need to enable FB textures on the settings but yeah lost of games work now all mario martys work perfectly with FB on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on May 05, 2012, 09:12:00 PM
Sorry to be off topic, but since hwen does the Wii64 Emulator work perfectly now?

Last time I checked, that [censored] was mad laggy.
It works 100% now.

But if its Mario Party, it could flicker alot or less

Quote from: Haseyo on May 04, 2012, 10:31:25 PM
Just wanted to say I love the Mario on Yoshi one. I find it hilarious with the lack of emotions. Just pokerfacing through all of Yoshi's moves, lol.

This lol!