Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Quote from: Peke~ on July 15, 2012, 07:08:44 PM
will send it to both, if you both succeeding to make it smooth, I will put both of you on credit for fixing the model.

Melee Bowser will be a real challange to rig :srs: I lovin' it
Bowser is a very hard character to rig, is there even a more challenging character when it comes to rigging?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

If you guys fix the model, would you be able to tell me how to fix it, so I can fix the rest of my Melee models? My dream is to one day have melee models over everyone.

Also, DSX8 used my Roy model for his Melee Roy import. You should ask him what he did to achieve max awesomeness.



thank for Dr. for fixing the model to make it smooth and combined objects like the legs to one and the arms ect. the legs had 4 diffirent objects excluding the feets (which had 3 objects) D:

he has his legs and feets completly rigged! it's so challangeing and fun! <3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 16, 2012, 10:50:44 PM


thank for Dr. for fixing the model to make it smooth and combined objects like the legs to one and the arms ect. the legs had 4 diffirent objects excluding the feets (which had 3 objects) D:

he has his legs and feets completly rigged! it's so challangeing and fun! <3
So so far his legs and feet are rigged, but nothing else. Still nice job, that's actually what I did with SMG Bowser, rig parts, then post a preview, then rig some more, and then anotehr preview. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Its looking good man :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

He is perfectly t-posed correct? And it's just rigging him that's left, and then any texture edits and that stuff, which reminds me, do you plan on trying to get him eyemovement?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on July 17, 2012, 01:27:06 AM
Its looking good man :D
thanks :3

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 17, 2012, 03:37:37 AM
He is perfectly t-posed correct? And it's just rigging him that's left, and then any texture edits and that stuff, which reminds me, do you plan on trying to get him eyemovement?
while would I not give him eyemovement? have done it on pretty much every character I have done
Stupid Tinypic :C

This looks phenomenal. I am so excited for this, like, you have no idea. I can't wait. I will definitely be using this. Melee's models were so... perfect.

I have it's shell, waist, bust and left arm rigged now!
only head, right arm and tail left!
however there are some small vertices (like one at serveal places) to be in my way :srs:
will fix that however
Quote from: Oshtoby on July 17, 2012, 03:33:51 PM
This looks phenomenal. I am so excited for this, like, you have no idea. I can't wait. I will definitely be using this. Melee's models were so... perfect.
some of when is great while brawl was much better (looking at yoshi)
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yeah, Yoshi was bad. Really bad.

I also thought Bowser was pretty bad too, but I'm excited for the import nevertheless.

this is why they know me as the dragon of the west


90% rigging done, just the tail left and rigging issue and I really need to improve the thumbs :srs:
after that, I need to give him a perfect "shell" model since I didn't got his melee shell D:
and add eyemovement and when he is 100% done!
Stupid Tinypic :C

Dude, that melee Bowser is looking GREAT so far. I cant wait till its finished :D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Looks so fkn great!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Damn that looks epic! But I do think Brawl Bowser looked better than Melee Bowser, of course this does not mean that I'm not excited for the guy....or koopa. :af2: Also when has Bowser been called the Dragon of the West? Or was that just a little joke? :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

thanks everyone :D this is what gives me power to get going!
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 17, 2012, 09:05:29 PM
Damn that looks epic! But I do think Brawl Bowser looked better than Melee Bowser, of course this does not mean that I'm not excited for the guy....or koopa. :af2: Also when has Bowser been called the Dragon of the West? Or was that just a little joke? :srs:
to be honest, I think so too about Brawl model bowser is better than melee bowser but I rigging him for some other reasons.
and about that thing I said was a "quote" from a cartoon I like from one of my favorite characters
Stupid Tinypic :C