Pikazz Model Thread of Pancakes! A nightmare-ish Bat!

Started by pikazz, October 24, 2011, 09:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

FINALLY! :happy:
great hacks
haters gonna hate
w00t
Whimsur looks adorable  :happy:
Definitely a must get if its released:D
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Looks adorable!! But don't textures look a bit pixelated? Also am I allowed to make recolors for him when it's released? Also I thought Wishmur was about Jigglypuff's size. Then I was this and noticed I was wrong:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 19, 2012, 06:59:12 PM
Looks adorable!! But don't textures look a bit pixelated? Also am I allowed to make recolors for him when it's released? Also I thought Wishmur was about Jigglypuff's size. Then I was this and noticed I was wrong:


he is not that big :srs:
have seen the episode when Whismur and jigglypuff met, they were the same size!

sure, you can recolor him if you want to x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Quote from: Peke~ on July 19, 2012, 07:07:39 PM
he is not that big :srs:
have seen the episode when Whismur and jigglypuff met, they were the same size!

sure, you can recolor him if you want to x3
SO COOL!! That got my illusion back haha I'll do recolors! Given the title, when are you expecting to release Wishmur? And don't you think he should get a PSA?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

maybe I should update my OP but it's so old and much to update with :srs:
and I can'tmake it pretty.
but I have do to attract more people to my thread!
Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 19, 2012, 07:28:22 PM
SO COOL!! That got my illusion back haha I'll do recolors! Given the title, when are you expecting to release Wishmur? And don't you think he should get a PSA?
I dont know when it will be released, maybe a awesome psa can be awesome! x3
Stupid Tinypic :C

Yes, you should definitely update so people can see your amazing hacks. And put the preview for Wishmur :af:
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

I wanna show a preview what I have been working on all this time cause I gets redicilous proud of myself!

but I dont want to spoil ;_;
Stupid Tinypic :C

Your Melee Bowser look awesome. Does you gonna give him animated eye?

Quote from: Peke~ on July 21, 2012, 08:36:30 PM
I wanna show a preview what I have been working on all this time cause I gets redicilous proud of myself!

but I dont want to spoil ;_;
Spoil :af2: I wanna see what you've been doing!! And what Wishmur can do!
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

need some help by updating, if someone can help me by doing a good "icon" base I can use, cause I would like a original but I have no ideas D:
also, A header would be nice!

ah scratch that!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


LETS THE COMPLETITION BEGINS!
Quote from: KTH on July 21, 2012, 09:30:43 PM
Your Melee Bowser look awesome. Does you gonna give him animated eye?
why wouldn't I? :3 and thanks
Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 09:30:59 PM
Spoil :af2: I wanna see what you've been doing!! And what Wishmur can do!
not will do :] but I am sure wanna show something!
Stupid Tinypic :C

But just show some amazing Wishmur :oshi:

Also, I may start watching your machinimas. Is Wishmur a whiny character? Or how is him, I wanna know about what he does when he appears?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 10:53:22 PM
But just show some amazing Wishmur :oshi:

Also, I may start watching your machinimas. Is Wishmur a whiny character? Or how is him, I wanna know about what he does when he appears?
whismur HAS already appeared in my machinima PFATSOS, he is based on a original member from Pokemon Forumet which is his name "Whismur"
Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - Episode 5 (Part 1)
latest episode from that machinima serie

Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - Episode 4
the latest episode he appeared in, he will have his model import in episode 6
Stupid Tinypic :C

Is Whismur supposed to be one of the Jigglypuffs?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Quote from: DannyDirnt on July 21, 2012, 11:10:17 PM
Is Whismur supposed to be one of the Jigglypuffs?
noooo, he is a kirby. a poooor textured kirby that should look like whismur.
Pokemon Forumet and The Strike of Shadow - Episode 1
watch episode one if you dont know which character is which
(released 09)
Stupid Tinypic :C

Oww I saw it now! That machinima looks good! And that machinima is based on an specific forum? because I'd like to appear maybe? :D
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]