Kit's Model Expo

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, October 24, 2011, 11:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I stop making Fails of model imports?

Yes! I'd rather have it ready for Brawl!
No. I like what you're doing.
meh. what ever.
Quote from: Sorceress on November 06, 2011, 11:13:56 PM
I surprised u haven't imported Rydia yet...
As far as I've known, there's 1 3d Rydia and that's from the DS copy... and that's rreeaallyy not import safe lol
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Added a new model: Ayumi. I dono who she is, but I found her in my files. I thought she looked kinda bad ass with her swords and the triple pony-tail.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



O mah gawd.    hype!!!! i condone your antics!
I did not stay like  peter pan and the lost boys and I unfortunately grew up and moved on to other things. I GIVE FULL PERMISSION FOR EVERYONE TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT WITH ANY OF MY PREVIOUS WORK
(it would be nice if you credited me tho :3)  have a great life everyone! :)

Boredom strikes and I ported another model for the hell of it.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Ooh where did you get Zim and Gir? Does yo source have Dib?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

Who? I'm not fimilure with Invader Zim to be honest.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Quote from: RydiaFromFF2 on December 01, 2011, 02:53:59 PM
Who? I'm not fimilure with Invader Zim to be honest.
Well where did you get Gir and Zim's model from?
Sig by Segtendo. Epic

It's apart of a pack I downloaded, but I can't find it. If I saw the face, I'd be sure to tell ya if I did.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!




OH! Yes, I do have him. I can get that one brawlBox ready too. I'll do the Un-cell shaded version, since I've heard reports the Cell shading doesn't work still... though I'd like to know if the 2 models I did post are reacting to the cell shade or not..
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Added the Robotnik model I'm using for my stage.. cause I can. bite me.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



*Bite* SnooPING AS usual I see!? :P
...
In all silliness aside, I think it's really neat how you got the models ripped with their original bones.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

dat stage preview... i want  :P

atleast it shows proof that I'm using the very same model in brawl animations itself without rigging =p

....well... for stages atleast
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



It's been far too long since I posted in here.

So yeah! Kit! Remember that RPG from a while back?

There's a reason it never came back up.

It's being a pain. Textures don't work.

Unmodified, they look akin to:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


If I screw with the settings a bit, I can get it to look like:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What do ya think? Does it still deserve a release?