Kit's Model Expo

Started by Ӄit ßallarɖ, October 24, 2011, 11:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Should I stop making Fails of model imports?

Yes! I'd rather have it ready for Brawl!
No. I like what you're doing.
meh. what ever.
thats a nice dildo creeper that tifa is holder
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Spex130 on November 06, 2011, 03:31:33 AM
...Are you gonna do anything with it?

If I knew more about replacing models I woulda replaced Snake's RL with this one XD But I couldn't even replace Zss's Pistal with the Lancer =\
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Does that mean I can try?


lol anything I post here's up for grabs =p as long as the proper credit's due (in this case both me and Lc)
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Sweet. That's next on the agenda, then.




How's she look Kit?

She has 18K polies, do you think she'll work in Brawl???

can you see if she imports correctly for me ??
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on November 06, 2011, 09:46:39 PM


How's she look Kit?

She has 18K polies, do you think she'll work in Brawl???

can you see if she imports correctly for me ??
Be fine to me. I got both my Stage (106k+ verts) and the Egg Walker (60k+ verts) to load into brawl without any hicups.
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!





Another thing, do you know a thing or two about Uv-Wrapping? because evertime i try with my computer, it hickups and dies <_<

and i've used the method that Kit's model uses, for the yes. 2 half disks =D
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm an animator... not a modeler...
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



Well, i forgot =/

meh, i need someone to get the Uv's done. because i made the body, and i just got the armor pieces from an old armor pack. so the Uv's and textures are there.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I can try, if you'd like.


Sent ya the model.

good luck, she's my very best work.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ӄit ßallarɖ on October 25, 2011, 12:31:17 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rydia, wtf is this, lol.

Looks interesting, and very fitting for Kirby.

Quote from: ItalianStallion on November 06, 2011, 11:10:09 PM
Rydia, wtf is this, lol.

Looks interesting, and very fitting for Kirby.
Wikis hold the answers =3
Kit's Youtube of Combos and Randomness
Also featuring a Deviantart page full of random images I make
Official FaceBook Page to get a hold of me, catch up with what I'm doing, or just like me!



I surprised u haven't imported Rydia yet...
✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿