Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Want his recolors? :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



ownage
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Alright awesome! I'm fighting him right now......AND HE USED THE FINAL SMASH!!! D: W-What??? Kit Ballard in the Iron Man suit????? O.o
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 06, 2012, 12:17:48 AM
Already workin on it ;)
As am I ;o
You using the game's files?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


For anyone making recolors, would you be willing to do the color scheme from his DLC costume?  I just love how cheesy the Iron Patriot colors look. ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex
I hope I made it in time :P

Those are his costumes in UMvC3, minus the DLC one.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 06, 2012, 12:28:18 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex
I hope I made it in time :P

Those are his costumes in UMvC3, minus the DLC one.
You just beat me to it... using the same exact files.... -_- You win... this time ;)
NOW to make Iron Patriot!


Quote from: Segtendo on April 06, 2012, 12:28:18 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?42qxru4l5vsjxex
I hope I made it in time :P

Those are his costumes in UMvC3, minus the DLC one.
you can post em if ya want.

@everyone
Thanks for the comments!

War Machine will be made sometime in the near future using Iron Man as a base

Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 06, 2012, 12:42:18 AM
You just beat me to it... using the same exact files.... -_- You win... this time ;)
NOW to make Iron Patriot!
Well, I DO have all the characters' stuff extracted :P
I'll leave you with the Patriot :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 12:42:59 AM
you can post em if ya want.

@everyone
Thanks for the comments!

War Machine will be made sometime in the near future using Iron Man as a base
PLEASEE LET ME PIMP OUT WAR MACHINE. I HAVE MW3 MODEL RIPS SCREAMING FOR HIM.
Quote from: Segtendo on April 06, 2012, 12:44:13 AM
Well, I DO have all the characters' stuff extracted :P
I'll leave you with the Patriot :P
Yeah, you gave me the same files xD


Quote from: LittleBoygos on April 06, 2012, 12:42:18 AM
NOW to make Iron Patriot!
Hooray!

Quote from: Nanobuds on April 06, 2012, 12:42:59 AM
War Machine will be made sometime in the near future using Iron Man as a base
Double Hooray!  War Machine is awesome!  Too bad he was a total clone in the MvC games. :-\