Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2012, 03:09:05 AM
Jesus. Your twin's a psycho :srs:
Fixed.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Bro, I would've gotten the cops if I were in your place. But that's just me lol but idk cause it'd be family and stuff.. I just hope you have a good recovery, get better. And your bro is a [censored] who needs to get on dat edumacational housework.

[censored]... That bastard needs to be locked up. ._.

And... Man... That really sucks...

You should rest your hand, don't strain yourself. Take a break from hacking for now, until you feel ready to use that hand again.


Dude I've always known your twin is a [censored], but he is reached new levels of [censored]ry. Piss in his cereal while he's not looking. It'll make you feel better.


Quote from: Boygos on September 05, 2012, 03:23:29 AM
Piss in his cereal while he's not looking. It'll make you feel better.
Do it. :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

"Why is my milk all golden?"
"Dammit why did I have all that sugar beforehand..."


He doesn't need to be locked up. He needs to be disciplined. Tell him he won't amount to anything if he doesn't focus on school.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Boygos on September 05, 2012, 03:23:29 AM
Dude I've always known your twin is a [censored], but he is reached new levels of [censored]ry. Piss in his cereal while he's not looking. It'll make you feel better.
:af: I laughed.
Quote from: Velen on September 05, 2012, 03:35:47 AM
He doesnt need to be locked up. He needs to be disciplined. Tell him he won't amount to anything if he doesnt focus on school.
meh. He got "grounded" during the school week... so he cant go out and party durin the week... even though he never did in the first place...?

but hes ungrounded for the weekend :srs:

That's the main time one should be grounded :srs:


Havent been following the thread...
Could someone fill me back in with whats going on. .-.
And Nano... Y-U-NO-RESPOND-TO-MY-PM?!?!? ;-;

His brother injured his hand.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on September 05, 2012, 03:52:05 AM
His brother injured his hand.

^Dis. All dis man.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302