Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.


Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 08, 2012, 02:07:14 AM
Who's he ova?

READ SIR! READ!

He said Meta Knight!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302


Wait, how many fingers does he have? Since Meta Knight wears fingerless gloves, he only has 3rdNa and 3rdNb, and the Thumb bones. So will you do what Nintendo does with Bowser and the Koopalings in most Mario games? Where they rig all fingers to two bones and the thumbs have their own bones?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 08, 2012, 03:09:38 AM #4444 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:10:47 AM by Ultimate Ricki Lee
Quote from: slayermarth101 on September 08, 2012, 02:45:52 AM
I'm sorry. :oshi:
Sympathy xD
EDIT: Bleck only has two fingers... Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 08, 2012, 03:34:22 AM #4445 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:36:19 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Ultimate Ricki Lee on September 08, 2012, 03:09:38 AMBleck only has two fingers... Correct me if I'm wrong.
It's two fingers, so did you merge the middle, ring and pinkie fingers together?

Post Merge: September 08, 2012, 03:36:19 AM

You should make two versions, one with extra fnger bones to get the index finger sepearet from the other one, and one without any bone edits, for oneslots and wifi, where both fingers are rigged to the 3rdNa and 3rdNb bones.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 08, 2012, 03:55:54 AM #4446 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 03:57:36 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 08, 2012, 03:34:22 AM

Post Merge: September 08, 2012, 03:36:19 AM

You should make two versions, one with extra fnger bones to get the index finger sepearet from the other one, and one with meta gloves.
Fixed.

BTW if your bowser still doesnt work try sending to me i can find the fix again :P
I post this here bcuz nano worked on bowser too..




Sexy Bleck is sexy :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Your hand better yet? Or have you been forcing yourself to type? o_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 09, 2012, 11:47:20 PM
Your hand better yet? Or have you been forcing yourself to type? o_O
Its making things difficult to select and move, but I can do it. Very slow progress though.

tested him in-game. 2 issues:

1: gloves are messed up  :-\


2: shader on wings didnt work... its suppose to look how the other preview i posted earlier with the stars and stuff


Nooooo.

He's so sexy why must he have issues!

Did the gloves have an edited material? If you messed with tehir material files, then you could probably easliy fix it by just using the default material, but if you didn't mess with it's texture, then something aint right...beisdes the fact that his hands are black.
Since I have some experince at trying to give a texture to revolve around a camera, i.e. SM64 Beta Yoshi, it's clear that the inside of the cape is normalized, but it isn';t the effect we need. Have you tried just Bleck with the default materials? If you haven't, then you should to see if he looks fine without any sexy material goodness.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.