Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Metal Manik on September 16, 2012, 10:47:44 PM
You really should listen to the Doc though imo.

I have to agree with M.Manik. It's necessary. If you take it off, you risk injuring it further.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

hacking-speak again, how are those issues?

Quote from: jokekid on September 17, 2012, 04:20:50 PM
hacking-speak again, how are those issues?
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 16, 2012, 10:03:39 PM
No Bleck progress this weekend.

Homecoming was yesterday, and I didnt get home until 3AM. I was too tired to do anything today... so yeah.

I'll also be out of town next weekend... so he won't be done then either.


>.>
My opinion?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 20, 2012, 10:01:57 PM #4475 Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 10:05:28 PM by ShadowWolf
No it's not bad, I broke my wrist, and displaced a bone and I took the cast off with a knife. My wrist didn't hurt at all

Edit: just saying from the other page :P

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 20, 2012, 09:56:46 PM
>.>
My opinion?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

<3
We loose either way anyways.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Let's not get off-topic.....politics bore me anyway. :P
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Nanobuds on September 20, 2012, 09:56:46 PM
>.>
My opinion?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"A house divided cannot stand."

Mother[censored]ing democrats and republicans see things in black and white. (No pun intended). If they'd just pull their heads out of their asses, and [censored]ing work together, maybe we'd be out of this. We don't need a nice guy. [censored] Obama. [censored] Romney. What we need now is Lincoln. That's my political view.


...

Captain America for President.  :srs:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509



Quote from: SplitPersonalities on September 22, 2012, 03:18:40 AM
Nano for president.
Boygos for vice president.
<w>
^this
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Ironic really, I just one class president today... :srs:

And Captain America is now the president of the USA in the Ultimate universe...
http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/09/18/captain-america-president-united-states/

Coincidence? I think not.


Captain America: The only president to go to war and come back from war alive.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509