Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Must....get....Bleck.... o_0 but how.......

EDIT: @Naruto200man: Bleck's not from TTYD, he's from SPM.

@Mareeo 64: Bleck is in SPM however on the inside of his cape is the symbol of the shrine from TTYD
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0648 3646 9521

Is it? I never really enjoyed SPM, so I guess I didn't bother to look through the intro too much.

Quote from: Naruto200Man on September 23, 2012, 09:31:54 PM
Are you gonna do the Thousand Year Door symbol like the cape has in the opening?
Or is that impossible XD
probably not gonna do that

Quote from: ChaosEpsilon613 on September 23, 2012, 09:41:29 PM@Mareeo 64: Bleck is in SPM however on the inside of his cape is the symbol of the shrine from TTYD
Huh, never knew, then again I like Thousand-Year Door better than Paper Mario and Super Paper Mario, so I havent seen Bleck in action in a while.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

PM64 was great and TTYD was awesome. SPM sucked monkey nuts. ;D

Back to Nano's project. Bleck will be awesome just because he's making it. And we all know any import will be a masterpiece if it has his name next to it. :P

Hes releasable now. But hes currently now the classic Nanobuds quality. So you guys gotta wait.

Its worth it... I'd say hes one of my sexiest imports yet.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on September 23, 2012, 11:38:46 PMPM64 was great and TTYD was awesome. SPM sucked monkey nuts. ;D Back to Nano's project. Bleck will be awesome just because he's making it. And we all know any import will be a masterpiece if it has his name next to it. :P
It didnt suck, just wasn't a true RPG game, it still had great humor, gameplay, and storyline just like the other PM games. I'm hoping that Bowser gets downloads partly because Nanobuds will be a collarbrator, I hope that my name doesn't automatically make people not want to download a hack.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 23, 2012, 11:41:28 PM
It didnt suck, just wasn't a true RPG game, it still had great humor, gameplay, and storyline just like the other PM games. I'm hoping that Bowser gets downloads partly because Nanobuds will be a collarbrator, I hope that my name doesn't automatically make people not want to download a hack.
So you're just using me for download attention?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 11:43:58 PMSo you're just using me for download attention?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
oh my god that's creepy, and no I'm not, I'm just hoping that that might contribute to him getting lots of downloads since you always get tons of DLs, besides so many people have attempted Galaxy Bowser in the past, who would pass up on him besides the people who already got him?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 24, 2012, 10:11:22 PM #4510 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 10:16:21 PM by slayermarth101
Quote from: Nanobuds on September 23, 2012, 07:02:23 PM
Can anyone test Bleck for me?
Me?
Lol, im joking. ಠ_ಠ


Well that's reassuring. :srs: [/NegativeSarcasm] You're pretty much agreeing that people stay away from his username. Aw, what do I know. :P I'm just happy about Bleck. lol

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on September 24, 2012, 10:57:27 PM
than why dont u change it?
I dont feel like it, plus I don't need to confuse the people who actually look for my hacks.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Psychology teimz:

If you change your  name people who care will still know who you are. Either for good or bad, changing your name wont do much... if anything at all.

If people avoid your hacks, they probably dislike you for some reason and people who dislike you are bound to know you well enough to notice who you are anyway. The most that'll probably happen is people (like me) who don't know who you are wont notice that your name changed...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.