Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages:  1 ... 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 ... 433
Author Topic: Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks  (Read 1234969 times)
Demon_of_Elru
Mega Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic Dedicated Hacker Famous Hacker Favorite'd

• View Profile WWW Awards
    « Reply #5460 on: February 12, 2013, 02:05:23 PM »

Just look how beautiful this model is. He fits fine under the filesize also.

Rig is about 75% done. The torso is probably the hardest thing I've ever had to rig Im srs here

This looks nice, no need for me to finish my custom model anymore.

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

Not as active as I used to be.

• Awards Star Hacker RAGE!! Super Saiyan Topic >9000

« Reply #5461 on: February 12, 2013, 03:56:10 PM »

Model doesn't look that low-poly, and joke has a huge point about clipping, every Brawl character clips in atleast one animation, the animations were made with teh original models (only pointing it out to back up me info) so a lot of imports won't look perfect in the animations, it's rare to find a model that is perfectly rigged, the Melee model's are the closest to Brawl's.
    Like joke said, the thing to do with clipping is make not that noticable, or atleast look the best you can, keep in mind that a custom moveset will most likely be made, so someone will probably edit the animations to fix the clipping with his belly, also like you pointed out, DK and Ralph are different in belly size, so if the belly is the only thing that clips in most animations, and it doesn't look too unnatual, then just leave it like that. Most people will be able to understand if Ralph's stomach clips with DK's animations, really only Newbies, and trolls will complain about it.
    Also I can't wait to see another preview, and by taking that his eyes were solid white in the last one, you're giving him moving eyes right?

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Turb0k
    Supreme Kitten

Something Stupid

• Awards Featured Hot Topic Dedicated Hacker Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5462 on: February 12, 2013, 04:24:12 PM »

Also I can't wait to see another preview, and by taking that his eyes were solid white in the last one, you're giving him moving eyes right?
    Dude this is Nanobuds your're talking about, of course he'll have moving eyes.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

• Awards Former PMDT Sniper Diamond in the Rough >9000

« Reply #5463 on: February 12, 2013, 06:03:45 PM »

Model doesn't look that low-poly, and joke has a huge point about clipping, every Brawl character clips in atleast one animation, the animations were made with teh original models (only pointing it out to back up me info) so a lot of imports won't look perfect in the animations, it's rare to find a model that is perfectly rigged, the Melee model's are the closest to Brawl's.
    Like joke said, the thing to do with clipping is make not that noticable, or atleast look the best you can, keep in mind that a custom moveset will most likely be made, so someone will probably edit the animations to fix the clipping with his belly, also like you pointed out, DK and Ralph are different in belly size, so if the belly is the only thing that clips in most animations, and it doesn't look too unnatual, then just leave it like that. Most people will be able to understand if Ralph's stomach clips with DK's animations, really only Newbies, and trolls will complain about it.
    Well, compared to the models I usually rig, it's low poly :p

But the main textures are 1024x1024. And even with the eye textures, it still fits under the file size.

The rig is release able... But not to my standards. I wanna try to make it perfect.

And of course I'm giving him moving eyes :p

DJ Lowgey
    Extreme Kitten

• Awards Fiery Topic

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5464 on: February 13, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »

could you show us a little ingame preview of ralph? Smiley
    He is the character im most waiting for ^^

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #5465 on: February 13, 2013, 03:08:29 PM »

could you show us a little ingame preview of ralph? Smiley
    He is the character im most waiting for ^^
    Did you even read the past couple of posts, Nano is still working on the rig, Ralph isn't close to ingame previews...but while on the subject I think you should test him ingame to make sure his file size didn't go up that high after the rigging because rigging does actually increase the memory, so might as well check. Also is Ralph going to have a sexy retexture? The overalls and maybe the shirt are the only things I think need more detail, but it's just a suggestion. Model still looks badass as it is.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #5466 on: February 13, 2013, 03:59:10 PM »

Did you even read the past couple of posts, Nano is still working on the rig, Ralph isn't close to ingame previews...but while on the subject I think you should test him ingame to make sure his file size didn't go up that high after the rigging because rigging does actually increase the memory, so might as well check. Also is Ralph going to have a sexy retexture? The overalls and maybe the shirt are the only things I think need more detail, but it's just a suggestion. Model still looks badass as it is.
    I'll test him soonish tonight. And the filesize is still fine after rigging.

Ninka_Kiwi said he would texture his clothes... I sent him the files over the weekend but no response yet

BlueBrain
    God Kitten

• Awards Infinite Smash Team Super Saiyan Topic >9000 Heart Container

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5467 on: February 13, 2013, 04:11:00 PM »

any luck with the torso yet?

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #5468 on: February 13, 2013, 04:19:09 PM »

any luck with the torso yet?

I got the ShoulderN bones looking better.

But his belly is still annoying

Heres some pics and [censored] of Ralph.

Idk whats wrong with the eye's. I'll figure it out. They look fine in BrawlBox. You can see the clipping issues in his belly area in some of the pics.

« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 06:07:45 PM by Nanobuds » Logged

Flygon
    Holy Kitten

• Awards Starstormer Heart Container Star Hacker Featured

« Reply #5469 on: February 13, 2013, 06:50:42 PM »

The main rig looks really good, the eyes probably not showing up, did you add the shader to the material? Is each of the textures in the correct format?

3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5470 on: February 13, 2013, 07:35:00 PM »

Yeah I'm working on Ralph's texture, just nothing to amazing to show yet, so I have not bothered with previews.

Oh and I'm digging the new avatar Nano. Defiantly one of the more likable Naruto characters.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #5471 on: February 13, 2013, 07:45:34 PM »

Yeah I'm working on Ralph's texture, just nothing to amazing to show yet, so I have not bothered with previews.

Oh and I'm digging the new avatar Nano. Defiantly one of the more likable Naruto characters.
    Hes the only anime character that I like. Im srs here

And hes my next project after Angry Bird (Collab with JWTurboChaos) and Ralph >.>

StupidMarioFan1
    Angel Kitten

« Reply #5472 on: February 13, 2013, 07:53:18 PM »

Now I see what you mean by low-poly. Tongue dem arms and legs...remind me of SMG2 Mario Bros. lol For the eyes, it's got to be something with the shaders and/or materials. Remember when I sent you dem previews of Dry Bowser before messing with him and his eyes were screwed up, and then I fixed them by adding the correct materials and shaders?
    Also I see what you mean by the belly messing up, actually it looks more like his upper chest than stomach. Doesn't help that Dk has man boobs. XD
    Otherwise the rig looks great so far.

nanobuds
    Overlord Kitten

« Reply #5473 on: February 13, 2013, 07:55:11 PM »

Now I see what you mean by low-poly. Tongue dem arms and legs...remind me of SMG2 Mario Bros. lol For the eyes, it's got to be something with the shaders and/or materials. Remember when I sent you dem previews of Dry Bowser before messing with him and his eyes were screwed up, and then I fixed them by adding the correct materials and shaders?
    Also I see what you mean by the belly messing up, actually it looks more like his upper chest than stomach. Doesn't help that Dk has man boobs. XD
    Otherwise the rig looks great so far.
    The shaders and materials are the same as DKs... I'll look in to it more this weekend.

And its the WaistN thats causing issues. It bends over the most, causing the clipping with his pants.

Ninka_kiwi
    Holy Kitten

Burn my Dread

• Awards 16-bit Core Gamer Super Saiyan Topic Starstormer Pin Collector

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #5474 on: February 13, 2013, 07:55:35 PM »

Hes the only anime character that I like. Im srs here

And hes my next project after Angry Bird (Collab with JWTurboChaos) and Ralph >.>

If you want someone to texture him as well, you know who to call Im srs here

Pages:  1 ... 362 363 364 [365] 366 367 368 ... 433
    Print
    Jump to: