Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

get an error on the download link
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love you Nano :srs:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on February 19, 2013, 12:55:03 AM
I love you Nano :srs:
Heh thanks. I hope you enjoy him :P

You guys gotta try him out in game to see how the Spec maps look. I'm pretty proud of how it turned out.

I love the Venusaur. Very well done Nanobuds, as usual :D. I'm just curious, that's Tormod's model right? Why didn't you try to use an actual Venusaur model. No offense to Tormod, the model looks great, I'm just curious.
Quote from: Art Beins"The biggest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all."

Tutorial on how to edit the intro: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=45302.msg925318#msg925318

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.

Quote from: LCCoolJ95 on February 19, 2013, 10:39:42 PMI love the Venusaur. Very well done Nanobuds, as usual :D. I'm just curious, that's Tormod's model right? Why didn't you try to use an actual Venusaur model. No offense to Tormod, the model looks great, I'm just curious.
Um Nano said he vertexed it, plus it has perfect rigging and maybe there wasn't a good enough model for him to use.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I guess the only other "official" model is from the 3D Pokemon games on consoles.
Besides, with Ivysaur, he already has a good rig.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Question about the poll, who are you referring to as Omega?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

Why am I the only one who wants to see 3PO in Brawl? :oshi:
I'd lvoe to see who Nano would rig him over. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 19, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
Question about the poll, who are you referring to as Omega?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


February 20, 2013, 02:20:02 AM #5530 Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 02:54:36 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Royal_Blade on February 19, 2013, 11:15:59 PM
Question about the poll, who are you referring to as Omega?
Badass robot from the Sonic series

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on February 19, 2013, 11:29:34 PM
Why am I the only one who wants to see 3PO in Brawl? :oshi:
I'd lvoe to see who Nano would rig him over. xD

Itachi-Marth
Voldemort-Ganon
C3PO-Captain Falcon
Lara-ZSS
Yoda-Meta Knight
Omega-DK
Maul-Pit

Ah ok...



*votes Itachi*
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread

wait.. C3PO on... captain falcon?
was that a joke?
i ure hope it'll be on rob if it is made :srs:

Quote from: joking on February 20, 2013, 10:02:04 AM
wait.. C3PO on... captain falcon?
was that a joke?
i ure hope it'll be on rob if it is made :srs:
But then he won't have moving legs

Quote from: joking on February 20, 2013, 10:02:04 AM
wait.. C3PO on... captain falcon?
was that a joke?
i ure hope it'll be on rob if it is made :srs:
Maybe your thinking of R2-D2?
Quote from: br3compactorBy the way, I think every active hacker in this forum could use less distractions.
*Fixed URL*
My PSA Thread