Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


3PO on Captain, now THAT's something I need to see, guess Ani will be making improvements on 3PO to use Falcon Punch. lmfao!!
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

February 21, 2013, 07:33:07 PM #5537 Last Edit: February 22, 2013, 12:33:26 AM by ShadowSnake
[censored], the naruto, sonic and dbz characters always win...

Personally i would of liked to see a good lara croft.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


February 22, 2013, 01:40:59 AM #5538 Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 12:17:26 AM by Nanobuds
Before the poll guys are made, I'm going to make my first stage.

Get ready for a sexy AC styled stage.

ShadowSnake and Boygos know that I'm talkin about

Post Merge: February 23, 2013, 02:45:53 AM



Post Merge: February 24, 2013, 12:15:51 AM

I got bored and decided to throw these together.


I dunno if I'm gonna release them or not. Depends how many people want it.

Ignore the texture issues on Bulba's toes. Poor photoshoping by me there.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 22, 2013, 01:40:59 AM
I got bored and decided to throw these together.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I dunno if I'm gonna release them or not. Depends how many people want it.

Ignore the texture issues on Bulba's toes. Poor photoshoping by me there.
I saw this and my first thought was "zombie pokemon!". But in all seriousness i think you should release these.

That stage......its from assasins creed 2 correct?

Hey Nano, I stumbled upon this and thought about you. Nice stage BTW, but how do you die if it is closed?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on February 25, 2013, 07:25:36 AMBTW, but how do you die if it is closed? 
I see some windows, so.....
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

There are no windows in this stage. It's underground =V


February 26, 2013, 12:55:33 AM #5545 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 12:59:00 AM by Nanobuds
Quote from: AstroBand on February 24, 2013, 11:19:42 PM
That stage......its from assasins creed 2 correct?
Si

Quote from: Iwvi on February 25, 2013, 07:25:36 AM
Hey Nano, I stumbled upon this and thought about you. Nice stage BTW, but how do you die if it is closed?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat pic is so sexy :srs:
I may make the ceiling open. Or the walls. I dunno yet.

Quote from: Mr.MW on February 26, 2013, 12:36:11 AM
any updates on Bobba?
His GFX problems were never resolved.

@everyone

I'm taking the week to update my personal SD card. I haven't downloaded anything for myself in forever, and it is really needing an update with stuff.

February 26, 2013, 01:01:09 AM #5546 Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 01:03:19 AM by Mr.MW
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 26, 2013, 12:55:33 AM
I'm taking the week to update my personal SD card. I haven't downloaded anything for myself in forever, and it is really needing an update with stuff.
haha thats the way to go bro

have fun tracking down CSP's and stuff

i plan on doing the same thing once im through with a project or too

also by gfx, u mean like grabbing stuff correctly or something?

Yeah, he holds stuff at the wrong angle

nano you should release the bulbasaur atleast since i think we only have a vertex one already if im not mistaken so an actual model import wouldnt be bad at all and warturtle looks nice too you should release them both :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Bulba is having texture problems. For some reason the bulb is blue.

Both have eye issues. I always get the same problem when working with eyes for ivysaur and Squirtle imports.

The eye white textures get messed up. The Only way to fix it is to make them one solid color.