Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 20, 2013, 01:58:14 AM
He works for me though... odd.

Try shrinking dem texture resolutions.
Don't you hate it when [censored] like that happens? Never know what the issue is. :P

Admin edit: Don't censor bypass.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: NanoWaffle Naffle on April 20, 2013, 01:58:14 AM
He works for me though... odd.

Try shrinking dem texture resolutions.
I know how to fix it :)
as Segtendo says, p:m can't support shadow for filsize rezones...
But you can fix it by changing the size of FitShadow_Head or FitShadow_HeadSpecs, and thats it :)

Well that's nice and all, but how do I do that? :<



Oh, I thought you mean like reduce the size through some hexing BS or something. XD

You mean the actual texture files. Okay. :3


Quote from: Keil Crimson on April 20, 2013, 04:30:41 AM
Oh, I thought you mean like reduce the size through some hexing BS or something. XD

You mean the actual texture files. Okay. :3
Yep :I

Wait, resize it to what dimensions? That kind of specification would be really helpful.


The texture size has to be a multiple of 8 (8x8, 256x256, 512x512, so on).
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Keil Crimson on April 20, 2013, 04:35:20 AM
Wait, resize it to what dimensions? That kind of specification would be really helpful.
Halfing usually does the trick.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 20, 2013, 04:36:07 AM
The texture size has to be a multiple of 8 (8x8, 256x256, 512x512, so on).
Actually a multiple of two. 256, 128, 64, etc, work as well.

Got both outfits working! =D

Phew! That's ALL of my errors and problems solved! Wasn't as confusing as when Super Sawnds deleted Dedede and Metaknight's voice packs off of the brsar either. XD

Thanks a lot you guys. I very much appreciate it. :3

Shadow works great and looks great, Nanobuds. Absolutely can't wait for Generations Sonic. I'm hoping he'll be a full pack too. :3

Any chance you might throw extra outfits that have different shoes like his SA2 shoes? Or maybe something like the Legacy Sonic mod? XD


I was thinkin about making alternate costumes for both of them later after the initial release.

But sonic will have all the recolors and specs and stuff as well.

I vote for Sonic in Mario's clothes and Shadow in Luigi's clothes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


6,000th reply
120,000th viewer!

happy birthday Naffle!