Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

July 03, 2013, 07:51:48 PM #6120 Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 07:52:57 PM by Nanobuds


Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2013, 07:51:48 PM
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/07/03/chibi-goddess-of-wisdom/

*Prepares for harsh rig critiques*

I must critique, the rigging was kind of harsh. :P

It looks really good. Can't say much till I try her ingame, but looks awesome from the pics. And hey, it is over Zelda, awesome.

Quote from: Nanobuds on July 03, 2013, 07:51:48 PM
http://infinitesmashteam.com/2013/07/03/chibi-goddess-of-wisdom/

*Prepares for harsh rig critiques*


I would joke and say I want to make love to you but I won't.

This is a great mod and the rig is good considering what you had to work with. You and Pik are the best at what you do and continually remind why I loved Brawl mods in the first place.


Thank you and good night.

Quote from: Grab me.  Hold me. Oh yes! Squeeze me baby! on July 04, 2013, 03:45:39 AM


I would joke and say I want to make love to you but I won't.

This is a great mod and the rig is good considering what you had to work with. You and Pik are the best at what you do and continually remind why I loved Brawl mods in the first place.


Thank you and good night.

al of this except the joke part, i probably wouldnt say i wanna have sex with ya :S

Thanks guys!

Next up will probably be Omega when Velen finishes the texture.

SJS is also almost done with Juri's texture, so she's back on my to-do list.

if you plan to make a toon sheik (over sheik lol)
i will use both hacks *__*
amazing job i like it



Any chance you could give that opportunity to someone who likes cell shading?

There's a tutorial that Spex made about how to add it. You could probably ask him about that.




Dat texture and SFIV recolors. :O

Oh and her model is backwards in the pic.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509