Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

You two are too awesome man. I'll be makin recolors tonight!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 24, 2013, 08:52:25 PM #6196 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:53:38 PM by Nanobuds
Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2013, 08:45:21 PM
You two are too awesome man. I'll be makin recolors tonight!
I dunno if we will have him out by then.

@Beyond

I'd like that <3

Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2013, 08:52:25 PM
I dunno if we will have him out by then.

Please try? : c

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on August 24, 2013, 08:53:44 PM
Please try? : c
It depends when Waffle can get dem texture tweaks done.

August 24, 2013, 08:56:44 PM #6199 Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 08:58:24 PM by Velen
Quote from: Nanobuds on August 24, 2013, 08:54:30 PM
It depends when Waffle can get dem texture tweaks done.

Ooooooh, Fffs. I know that pain...

One thing. I personally think the tail should have more layers of fur, to make it even fluffier.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Not gonna have time til Monday :c Sorry

Don't worry; we're distracted people.




Quote from: joke king on August 31, 2013, 12:39:15 PM
so, any progress?
Waffle said not until Monday.

Nano, I'd really love to ask you if you want to collab, but I don't even know where we would even begin @_@

I promiss I'll be done by Monday.

Quote from: Black Boo on August 31, 2013, 08:08:23 PM
Nano, I'd really love to ask you if you want to collab, but I don't even know where we would even begin @_@
What about your Majora model? Ani makes the model, you texture it, Nano rigs it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Sounds pretty good Seggy, but we're still waitin on Ani.

Do you have any recent pics of your Majora model? I remember seeing one a looooong time ago.

i only asked cuz the post about showing on monday was the 25th (sunday), and now it's sunday again xD