Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dmickolas on September 22, 2013, 08:13:54 PM
^ I guess you got it, then?

How hard is each costume to rig if you have the one done?
The strikeout was for sarcasm. Besides, I looked, and I can't find it anywhere, though a group of people over at XNALara ripping the models from Injustice for multiple costumes. So if it were to happen, it would be awhile anyway.

But like I said, I was being sarcastic.

Quote from: Black Boo on September 22, 2013, 08:17:54 PM
But like I said, I was being sarcastic.
Oh. lol Well, Flashpoint wouldn't be my favorite, but he does have some pretty awesome costumes.

FINALLY! The gosh dang batman is done!
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wonder how many cool Halloween themed mods will be posted from now until October 30.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on October 11, 2013, 06:49:25 PM
I wonder how many cool Halloween themed mods will be posted from now until October 30.
is there something you and nano are hiding?
:>.>:

Nope.

I'm not working on anything right now.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on October 11, 2013, 08:52:08 PM
is there something you and nano are hiding?
:>.>:

I may have something large planned  :af:


Soooooo I've been kinda MIA regarding models and stuff.

Well I've been working on alts for Project M. Well I have so Ben keeping you guys in mind.

In case you guys didn't know, Project M's Mewtwo uses a custom boneset. This means that Lucario imports will not work on him. However, I am also working on some imports with the boneset, so you guys can have some other costumes if you want.

So yeah. I'll maybe show some previews. I dunno.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2013, 07:48:32 PM
Soooooo I've been kinda MIA regarding models and stuff.

Well I've been working on alts for Project M. Well I have so Ben keeping you guys in mind.

In case you guys didn't know, Project M's Mewtwo uses a custom boneset. This means that Lucario imports will not work on him. However, I am also working on some imports with the boneset, so you guys can have some other costumes if you want.

So yeah. I'll maybe show some previews. I dunno.
Being busy working on other awesome things is hardly upsetting, even if it'd be nice to see something ahead of time.

That's great! Previews would be awesome.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2013, 07:48:32 PM
Soooooo I've been kinda MIA regarding models and stuff.

Well I've been working on alts for Project M. Well I have so Ben keeping you guys in mind.

In case you guys didn't know, Project M's Mewtwo uses a custom boneset. This means that Lucario imports will not work on him. However, I am also working on some imports with the boneset, so you guys can have some other costumes if you want.

So yeah. I'll maybe show some previews. I dunno.

Whatever to make PM as hype as possible.

I can't wait to see what Alts you've been working on Nano!

Rig done. The tail and eyes move and stuff. Just gotta add some material edits. I'll have in-game previews later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rig still needs to be finished. Will have Spec maps, and a better texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NOTE: There will NOT be in Project M. These are just some rigs I made up for my personal use that I will post on the vault when 3.0 is released. They will ONLY work with our Mewtwo moveset.

And for the time being, I will take ideas/requests. But only if they're fitting to the boneset and moveset.

Also, if I've never really talked to you, don't bother requesting anything. I'ma only accept good ideas from active people on the forums.

Goku, Naruto, and Shadow over Mewtwo
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.



Do Mewtwo X.

I'm pretty sure you expected that.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I'll be sure to make a Smash 3 and Smash WiiU version.


Quote from: Chaos_Knight on October 21, 2013, 11:56:17 PM
Do Mewtwo X.

I'm pretty sure you expected that.

Yes sir I plan to make Mega X. And I'll probably do the Melee model as well.

And you guys may see Mew. I dunno how it'll turn out, but it'll be fun.