Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 21, 2013, 11:45:21 PM
Rig done. The tail and eyes move and stuff. Just gotta add some material edits. I'll have in-game previews later.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rig still needs to be finished. Will have Spec maps, and a better texture.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


NOTE: There will NOT be in Project M. These are just some rigs I made up for my personal use that I will post on the vault when 3.0 is released. They will ONLY work with our Mewtwo moveset.

And for the time being, I will take ideas/requests. But only if they're fitting to the boneset and moveset.

Also, if I've never really talked to you, don't bother requesting anything. I'ma only accept good ideas from active people on the forums.
M. Bison "Yes Yes!" Widescreen HD reupload

I understand that I've only recently been around this thread, but I've talked with you more than a few times, so if it's alright with you I might suggest a few things as I consider the possibilities. The only one I can think of right now is Darkrai. You could probably use the multiple smoke-like appendage things he has to utilize the tail bones (although I have no idea if that's actually possible...), and his moveset makes sense.


Suggestion: Dark Magician Gi- Ohwaitnoanimestuffwhoops

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

October 22, 2013, 12:09:16 AM #6288 Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 12:32:12 AM by Mr.Doggie
how about chaos on mewtwo?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Please use a spoiler for your giant picture.

And no. Chaos doesn't fly or anything like Mewtwo.

I am requesting a super mirage mango version of potatoes over Mewtwo
pls my wife and children need this

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 12:05:47 AM
Ohhh yeah Darkrai would be cool
Alright, neat. This might be a bit out there, but maybe Alakazam? He's got the whole "serious psychic" thing down about as much as Mewtwo, even if he isn't as popular.

Quote from: BlackJax96 on October 22, 2013, 12:17:42 AM
I am requesting a super mirage mango version of potatoes over Mewtwo
pls my wife and children need this
If you ask, you shall receive.

Quote from: Dmickolas on October 22, 2013, 12:23:07 AM
Alright, neat. This might be a bit out there, but maybe Alakazam? He's got the whole "serious psychic" thing down about as much as Mewtwo, even if he isn't as popular.
I actually just started on Darkrai as soon as you asked. :p

I dunno about Alakazam. I never was a fan. If I have time, then he'll be a maybe.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 12:15:02 AM
Please use a spoiler for your giant picture.

sorry about that, post edited
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 12:25:57 AM
I actually just started on Darkrai as soon as you asked. :p

I dunno about Alakazam. I never was a fan. If I have time, then he'll be a maybe.
Funny coincidence. lol

Fair enough, just throwing out ideas. I would throw out dumb ideas like Mr. Mime for the luls, but I don't want to waste your time.

I've hardly ever watched the Dragonball series, but I'm amazed no one's mentioned Frieza yet...

I actually ported a Buu model onto Mewtwo using bone edits...

But it was kinda glitchy. And I hate DBZ. So I didnt keep it.


Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 12:35:37 AM
I actually ported a Buu model onto Mewtwo using bone edits...

But it was kinda glitchy. And I hate DBZ. So I didnt keep it.
Don't blame you.

Last one, I think, and probably the worst (even if I think it's a good idea): Gengar. People really like him, a lot, but his proportions would be annoying.

Moveset would work... kinda.

Proportions? Nope.

Quote from: Nanobuds on October 22, 2013, 12:54:43 AM
Moveset would work... kinda.

Proportions? Nope.
That's what I figured. From now on I'll stick to ideas that are more physically manageable.

I hope Darkrai doesn't become a problem with that, since his shape is pretty weird.