Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Just tested out Mega Mewtwo Y, looks/works great Nano. Also, I threw together some extra interface stuff using the included CSP for my build, figured I'd post them here if anyone wants them:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Nanobuds on December 14, 2013, 04:01:00 AM
We couldn't add the sheath because of filesize n stuff.
o_e Dude that sucks! My PSA was going to make use of that sheathe... :C
Oh well, I can adjust. Thanks for the info.

I can't wait to see what alternates you guys pull off for Ike and Roy. I'd love to see a Lord/Hero/Vanguard Ike with the professional quality you cats always show off. ...Although I have a gut feeling Vanguard is near impossible due to file sizes.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

I plan to eventually. It'll be an easy rig... I may even do her next. I dunno.

Playing Mew with Mewtwo's voice would be hilarious.

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles

Anyways, Mega Charizard X is next to do on my list.

KTH sent me the finished model. All I gotta do is rig the wings, and make the blue fire work.

I think I know a way to make it look good... but its going to take a long time to do.

Hmm that'd be a bit interesting since from what I remember, Mew didn't do all the body movement that MewTwo did in his moves and basic animations. xD
Would it be alright if I made a Dark Bowser version of your Dry Bowser? Or would I need to ask permission from other Project: M members?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nanobuds on December 13, 2013, 01:15:36 AM
I'm actually going to finish KTH's Mega Charizard X for him.

Finals end next week. So I'm gonna do any non-Project M stuff after that.

My plans of stuff to do duing winter break (in priority order):

-Mega Mewtwo Y (Project M Mewtwo)
-Mega Charizard X
-Bowser Jr v2 (over Bowser this time)
-Pichu v2
-Deoxysis (Project M Mewtwo)
-Edward Kenway (only if model optimizing isn't a pain)
-Galaxy Bowser v2
-Mega Mewtwo X
i take it there's no mega charizard Y in the works
Generically Epic: A lucky moment that could happen to anyone.  For example: Making a hole in one, landing an Falcon Pawnch, finding 20 bucks, etc.

Quote from: Generically Epic on December 14, 2013, 09:53:06 PM
i take it there's no mega charizard Y in the works
Quote from: Nanobuds on December 13, 2013, 05:38:36 PM
I did. But it wasn't turning out as well as I wanted it too.

However I've learned a few tricks since, so I may finish it. I dunno.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



<.>

have fun with a certain assassin nano!
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Still needs some work... but I'm getting there.



Hm... Maybe you should shrink that tail flame a bit?

Try to blend it with the normal flames, making it only a bit bigger then Charizard's actual flame... Yeah I know, it won't look perfect. But I do think it would look a bit better.

Quote from: _Data_Drain_ on December 17, 2013, 12:56:47 AM
Hm... Maybe you should shrink that tail flame a bit?

Try to blend it with the normal flames, making it only a bit bigger then Charizard's actual flame... Yeah I know, it won't look perfect. But I do think it would look a bit better.


Blur the textures too. It will make them look softer. Super-sharpness won't work well here.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302