Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.


Yay someone i still need to learn how to use. Your Vertexes have made me master A LOT of people. like your celibi. (by the way im still working on that PSA)
Professor is best Nichijou character.






Quote from: LittleBoygos on January 31, 2012, 03:58:28 AM
That's gonna be sweet. You used the Mario Sports Mix model right?
Correct.

I'll include a version with a cape for the SMBZ moveset


I think cactuar would work better over Luigi, with the silly animations and the posing taunt.

well the person requested him over Mario... so hes on Mario

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 03:59:05 AMCorrect. I'll include a version with a cape for the SMBZ moveset
and a version for SMBZ mario moveset V3 :D
just copy polygons and make a Fire like texture for him (i can easy do that if you wanted)
since the cape/animations for it will be alittle outdated from V2 to V3
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Actually I did request him over Luigi, but him being over Mario is just as fine. I was planning to make custom animations anyway so all is well.

Quote from: Angelglory on January 31, 2012, 03:50:39 PM
Actually I did request him over Luigi, but him being over Mario is just as fine. I was planning to make custom animations anyway so all is well.
shoot, i thought u said mario. i should of double checked! :oshi:

if you want, i can still put him on Luigi... the rig only took 30 minutes. its up to you.

Quote from: Nanobuds on January 31, 2012, 09:38:01 PM
shoot, i thought u said mario. i should of double checked! :oshi:

if you want, i can still put him on Luigi... the rig only took 30 minutes. its up to you.
Well, there's already the Ninja on Mario, so it would be cool if Cactuar could be on Luigi :D