Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LittleBoygos on February 01, 2012, 04:59:45 AM
Can I get dibs on making the Waluigi and Warrio costume?  ;)
sure
Quote from: TeamPortal2 on February 02, 2012, 12:54:30 AM
Heyyyyy. why dont you release them over BOTH of them?
wait... wut?

I think he means he wants you to release cactuar over Luigi AND Mario.


ahh. sounds good. i'll release the mario version when the SMBZ v3 moveset comes out

That moveset won't be out for awhile. Looks like marioDK is have technical difficulties.

not to rush ya, but when is cactuar for luigi gonna be released?
Professor is best Nichijou character.

Quote from: Hotness on February 02, 2012, 02:21:47 AM
That moveset won't be out for awhile. Looks like marioDK is have technical difficulties.
Actually, MarioDk said he is gonna mostly likely have a huge release day today. Including SMBZ Mario. So it could be very soon.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Its not today...
He said he'll have one. He never said today.

Quote from: Hotness on February 02, 2012, 09:57:22 PM
Its not today...
He said he'll have one. He never said today.
Eh, could have sworn. Any way good luck rigging man.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: TeamPortal2 on February 02, 2012, 09:30:52 PM
not to rush ya, but when is cactuar for luigi gonna be released?
whenever i have time. I have 2 AP tests tomorrow, as well as 2 other tests in Honors classes. So i've been busy this week.

Roy and Jet ehh? who is jet going to be over? Falco i assume. :P

Youve improved a lot lately, you should try to import Ezio soon. I would make Altair in a heartbeat if you did.
I DONT TAKE REQUESTS.


Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2012, 06:20:00 AM
Roy and Jet ehh? who is jet going to be over? Falco i assume. :P

Youve improved a lot lately, you should try to import Ezio soon. I would make Altair in a heartbeat if you did.
Yeah, Jet will be over Falco. It's the Mario & Sonic London model.


Wait... nano you had tests?

funny cuz today was my last day in the west branch school before i go to bay city.
Professor is best Nichijou character.

February 04, 2012, 06:47:50 PM #1182 Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:50:19 PM by Nanobuds
Cactuar will hopefully released today.

And i don't feel like making Roy anymore. so Jet will be next.

Then i'll start to update stuff.
Quote from: ShadowSnake on February 03, 2012, 06:20:00 AM
Roy and Jet ehh? who is jet going to be over? Falco i assume. :P

Youve improved a lot lately, you should try to import Ezio soon. I would make Altair in a heartbeat if you did.
Jet will be on Falco :P

Ezio... will be made soon. I just need to find a good sword model, as well as fix the UV's. I also need to shrink the vert count.


Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 04, 2012, 06:49:24 PM
Still want the UV fix or no?
Well... he's not at the top of my list anymore... but I may still make him in the future. Fix it only if you want too :P

also, I would still like Pichu fixed, if you can please