Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2012, 08:45:44 PM
This
He is on hold. The file size was waaaay too big, and it froze the game. I don't want to lose texture quality, so I won't shrink the textures. He's on hold until the Tristripper comes out.

the Tristripper will be a BrawlBox feature that shrinks the file size of a model by 3x the original size.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:49:56 PM
I don't want to lose texture quality, so I won't shrink the textures.

How big are his textures?

STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:49:56 PM
He is on hold. The file size was waaaay too big, and it froze the game. I don't want to lose texture quality, so I won't shrink the textures. He's on hold until the Tristripper comes out.

the Tristripper will be a BrawlBox feature that shrinks the file size of a model by 3x the original size.
This probaly cause the model got too many verticles.

Quote from: KTH on February 05, 2012, 08:54:44 PM
This probaly cause the model got too many verticles.
the vert count is fine... idk why it was freezing.
Quote from: Missing Pervy on February 05, 2012, 08:51:21 PM

How big are his textures?

the main ones are 512x512

February 05, 2012, 09:00:48 PM #1235 Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 09:01:40 PM by Missing Pervy
Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 08:58:39 PM
the vert count is fine... idk why it was freezing.

send him to me, I'm able to decrease texture and file size without a of quality. After all, I took Priest down from 1,000 KB to 648 KB :af:
STREAMING MODELING STUFF
Pervys world of art
Pervys world of words
QuoteIf only hacking Brawl paid bills.
[move][/move]

That Jet looks nice! :D
Memorable Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awsome Jet!!! Btw Are you gunna do Amy over TL import? If so when?

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 05, 2012, 09:56:19 PM
Awsome Jet!!! Btw Are you gunna do Amy over TL import? If so when?
eventually.

Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 09:58:24 PM
eventually.
Sorry for asking this noobish question but what does eventually mean? Sorry i am a norwigianer


Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 03:23:02 PM
Pichu will be on PikachuGood idea. I'll rig Raichu also :p

Jet is almost done.... just a few issues.

How do i add more verts to a certain part of a polygon? Jet has very few verts, and rigging the arms is almost impossible.
so you will rigg raichu too xD raichu from wich game? pokepark?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: Nanobuds on February 05, 2012, 10:12:00 PM
yes, pokepark
well i cant wait for a pikachu evolution pack xD maybe you can include a size mode for all 3 like pichu melee sized,raichu abit bigger than pikachu xD
But your doing jet right now hes good too so i will be waiting for this 2 projects :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.