Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

lovelovelove your captain america. it's perfect! my only critique is that he makes a zombie-like mouth when he knees or gets too extreme. so if you ever make a fix, that should be the ONLY one :)

i heard you might do iron man xD  i will be waiting for him maybe you should ask this guy for his war machine model http://shuyab.deviantart.com/art/War-Machine-3D-Multiple-Views-199649260 to go with iron man :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nanooo I be sending you the model in a few minutes ;) I'm converting it. However, you HAVE to have Ramon make the WHOLE THING SHINY. Oh my lord. That'd be sexy as hell.


I made the shield shiny myself... I know how to do it now ;)

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 22, 2012, 07:18:57 PM
I made the shield shiny myself... I know how to do it now ;)
Ohhh I gotcha. So Iron Man will be shiny, I presume?



Oh man.
All these UMvC3 imports make me happy :af2:
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on March 22, 2012, 08:17:49 PM
Oh man.
All these UMvC3 imports make me happy :af2:

Still no Felicia. : <

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Custom texturing Thor and Iron Man for Nano. Unless Velen wants too, that'd be awesome ;)

@Carnage Trust me here. I have SO many weapons models. Mostly from CoD. I will pimp the crap out of this Iron Man model to make a custom War Machine. Don't worry.


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 22, 2012, 09:40:32 PM
Custom texturing Thor and Iron Man for Nano. Unless Velen wants too, that'd be awesome ;)

@Carnage Trust me here. I have SO many weapons models. Mostly from CoD. I will pimp the crap out of this Iron Man model to make a custom War Machine. Don't worry.
but you have to agree that model is epic just look at that xD

also will iron man be on samus or snake? in snake he has the chance of having two rigged hands tough and war machine would love snake psa :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeahh im debating Snake or Samus... if I can make the hand look cool on Samus, i'll do it on her

wait who is that guy on the top left corner of this image
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
  :af:

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

oh!!!.........oh!!!!!!!!!........oh!!!!!!! nice catch
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

i vote for snake
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]