Nanobud's Sanctuary: Little Mac Attacks

Started by nanobuds, October 26, 2011, 10:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Nanobuds on March 27, 2012, 03:19:11 AM
ShadowSnake... actually has Altair. Not Ezio. :P

[censored] I fail and I need to get on my [censored] with Assassins Creed.

*Buys PS3*

theyre both pretty equal in swag, so theyre easy to mistake.

*Has the next assassin's creed on pre order*

I may have missed it on the last few pages but did you pick Ezio back up? Or is he still dropped?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 27, 2012, 01:49:00 PM
*Has the next assassin's creed on pre order*

I may have missed it on the last few pages but did you pick Ezio back up? Or is he still dropped?
Probably not, said he needs to wait for the next BB so Ezio can keep his high quality with out crashing. I think. Also Nano, what ever happened to that amazing Bowser Jr?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Ezio is on hold until the new Brawl Box.

Bowser Jr is being textured by StarWaffle. I think he's almost done.... at least the Ness Version is. But once Star is done with the texture and UV edits, I'll make the Bowser version as well.

What is the new brawl box going to have that this one doesn't?

I heard that it was gonna have PSA intergrated into it in some way so that making movesets wasn't so difficult...

But thats good that Ezio is still back on. I plan to buy SoulCaliburV at some point and once I do... a moveset of Ezio will happen shortly after.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

It may have the Tristripper, which will reduce filesize 300%.

Also, check this out, its an Import tourney:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=42616.0

I'll wait until the next animation tourney rolls around :)
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

good i dea nano the e some origanality cant wait to see what people come up with
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

thanks!
yeah me and Boygos was talking about random [censored] as usual... and it just kinda popped in my head lol.

Ah yes. Random [censored] is usually discussed. This is how Personal messages between us go

Talk about hack

Talk about random [censored]
Put a bunch of emoticons in

Talk about upcoming hack


Quote from: LittleBoygos on March 28, 2012, 01:16:03 AM
Talk about hack

Talk about random [censored]
Put a bunch of emoticons in

Talk about upcoming hack

Rinse. Lather. Repeat. :P
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


i probably go through 50+ PMs with him per week lol


So i'm pretty sure I know how to fix Classic Sonic. He's next.